Derby close training ground (COVID outbreak)

Heisenberg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
52 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

At least the EFL have brought back mandatory training, was absolutely obscene it was being done before now. That should help isolate cases so we have less postponements.

I agree,  who wouldn't want their players to train. Could end up with a right load of fat bar stewards.

3 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

I agree,  who wouldn't want their players to train. Could end up with a right load of fat bar stewards.

That’s what you get for not concentrating! Evidently, I meant testing ?

Mind, seeing some of our performances this season, you do wonder if they have been training!

2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I'm confused. My team member tested positive, and has been told not to retest for 90 days as the test is likely to be unreliable before. What test have we been able to use that can show a negative test?

Know lots of people who have had tests close together. 90 days seems v long time

56 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Know lots of people who have had tests close together. 90 days seems v long time

https://coronavirus.newcastle-hospitals.nhs.uk/staff-information/announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-thursday-26-november-2020/

"Please note:  if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, you will need to wait 90 days from the day of your positive PCR test result before you can start self-testing. However, you are welcome to register and collect your home kit with the rest of your team ready to start."

4 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

https://coronavirus.newcastle-hospitals.nhs.uk/staff-information/announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-thursday-26-november-2020/

"Please note:  if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, you will need to wait 90 days from the day of your positive PCR test result before you can start self-testing. However, you are welcome to register and collect your home kit with the rest of your team ready to start."

I did believe you. Just passing on info. But still know many who have had tests closer together than that as have been through bit of saga with uni son. Maybe different types of test? I have no idea but we seem to doubt everything club says at the moment

10 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

That's for self-testing at home. I'm pretty sure, but I could be wrong so apologies if I am, that "Elite Sports" clubs have access to different testing that can probably be conducted without such a large gap between.

On 12/01/2021 at 15:39, rammieib said:

Healthy, fit people will shale off the virus a lot quicker than the rest of us.

This will be one of the reasons why they don't have it in their system any longer.

Well it that’s the case, why doesn’t Boris just put us all on a pre-season training schedule??? We’ll back to Tier 1 within weeks...

Archived