Derby close training ground (COVID outbreak)

Heisenberg

1 minute ago, David said:

It’s a head scratcher.

Sheff Wed, West Ham, Man City, Sunderland, Fulham, Bristol City, Portsmouth, Millwall and Ipswich all off the top of my head had to close their training grounds recently, but Derby are a joke of a club apparently. 

Absolutely unbelievable.... 

That u took the bait ?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on then, where is Barry the Ram or Richard6874575864 with the in the know knowledge on who has it?

To be fair if they turned the tests around in a few hours today that’s actually quite impressive. I imagine this week there will be further tests done remotely and those who A) are negative and B] didn’t get identified through track and trace may well be free on Saturday.

1 hour ago, td_evans said:

The possibility of the Championship being decided on PPG is now very real. Need to pick up points fast.

Good luck to Chorley in the 4th round of the cup, too?

It wouldn't surprise me if the EFL manufactured the new strain of covid, purely for that reason... ?

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Come on then, where is Barry the Ram or Richard6874575864 with the in the know knowledge on who has it?

To be fair if they turned the tests around in a few hours today that’s actually quite impressive. I imagine this week there will be further tests done remotely and those who A) are negative and B] didn’t get identified through track and trace may well be free on Saturday.

I would think the new testing of players will be the 30min testing kits?

10 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

The 23s are more than capable of beating a part time non league Conf Nth side. If they aren’t then the whole PL2 concept is screwed 

Haven’t the best of the u23s and 18s recently been training with the 1st team though? You only have to look at our bench Friday night, Thel all be self isolating as well.

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Haven’t the best of the u23s and 18s recently been training with the 1st team though? You only have to look at our bench Friday night, Thel all be self isolating as well.

Sykes Kenworthy, A Brown, J Brown, Bardell, Minkly, Bateman, Wilson, Wassell, Mitchell Lawson, Cresswell, Hutchinson, Duncan, Solomon, Shonibare, Thompson, Esobele

Not sure any of these have been near first team....maybe MItchell-Lawson? Stretton maybe back from injury? 

Not ideal but that squad should beat a Conf North side 

Not specifically accusing any Derby players. However the number of professional players who have flaunted lockdown during the past few months really infuriates me. These culprits are a disgrace and should be heavily penalised financially whilst being made to do community service. Suspending them from playing penalises the club ,fans unfairly. However a 3 month wage fine and a 150 day community service would perhaps have an impact on such irresponsible, immature, selfish thoughtless individuals. And set a precedant .

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Not necessarily - if we have 14 players fit I believe we have to play 

I suspect Chorley haven’t been tested and are not on a very frequent basis 

The FA have been paying for Chorley Marine Stockport County players are to be regularly tested this week. .

Archived