What’s the worst thing you’ve done whilst drunk?

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sage said:

Killed someone in a drunken rage.

Trying to dispose of a body when you have a monumental hangover is a nightmare.

The noise of the digging, the smell of the body. 

Not doing that again.

Someone’s been on the pop.

7 hours ago, sage said:

Killed someone in a drunken rage.

Trying to dispose of a body when you have a monumental hangover is a nightmare.

The noise of the digging, the smell of the body. 

Not doing that again.

Have you been listening to Kenny Rogers songs again? 

When i was a teen there were two ways to get lucky, paying your way into a disco or "strolling the route" which was walking around a couple of blocks deep downtown.  My two mates and i, along with a bottle of spirits each were on the stroll one fine Friday night and came across two policemen who were not behaving in as courteous a manner as we would require and we told them so.  They took this badly and proceeded to attempt to arrest us, but we got the upper hand and decided to handcuff them to a light pole to cool them off, to the general merriment of onlookers. 

Took about half an hour to walk the route and when we got back to them, someone had stolen their hats and they threatened us with hell and sundry if we didn't release them immediately, so we thought they needed a half hour more and we strolled on.  Half an hour later we met up again, someone had apparently pissed all over them and one of them began pleading with us, promising no harsh outcome, but the other was in a foul mood still throwing curses at us, so off we went again.  Half an hour later their shoes were missing and they complained that they were freezing their arses off, for it was a cold night and to please release them.  It was then that we discovered that we had somehow lost the keys to the handcuffs and weren't even sure if we ever had them.  You should have seen their faces when we told them.  My mate saw pity on them and called the station from their car radio.  Still can't quite understand how we were never caught for that, best i can figure they were rookies and their sarge considered this their rite of passage, so we really did get lucky that night.

Archived