Jordon Ibe

Bubbles

20 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

It was better when fans knew nothing. Now everyone thinks things are up poo creek at every sign of news leaked by a journalist.

Was it Neil Hallam in a free paper got the clubs ire over something? Forget now, but wasn't he banned for leaking something? Apologies Neil if I'm incorrect here!

3 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Was it Neil Hallam in a free paper got the clubs ire over something? Forget now, but wasn't he banned for leaking something? Apologies Neil if I'm incorrect here!

Derby Trader...owner Lionel Pickering.

Yes, Lost his press pass, Had to report as a paying customer, If I remember correctly it was his negative reporting that got him in bother.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I do.

Comments on the forum by some posters regarding Ibe, transfers out of the Club, the takeover etc etc have bordered on the hysterical.

I'm not talking about them comments some have been disgusting regarding mental health etc , im talking about how long the investigation is going on , not good for his health to have it lingering wether he has done wrong or not , and not good for the club

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I'm not talking about them comments some have been disgusting regarding mental health etc , im talking about how long the investigation is going on , not good for his health to have it lingering wether he has done wrong or not , and not good for the club

I, probably along with every other member of the forum, have absolutely no idea what sort of mental state Jordon is currently in. If he's in a fragile situation then to have him participate in any sort of 'investigation' could significantly worsen the condition so maybe this is a factor in the length of time being taken to resolve matters. To do otherwise would be tantamount to cruelty.

As I said, we don't know but if the Club decide to bide their time then who are we to question this?

47 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

But we don’t even know what it is!

Sorry for making a new thread and I’m not sure whether this is the best thing to do but thought this way it would get the most attention and hopefully someone either from the club or who knows him will see this easier.

@Owen87ITKor anyone else in the club please give him a call, he’s blacked out his instagram profile pic, uploaded a video with the caption “what a life” to his story and you can hear he’s been crying/upset.

Please someone.

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like it might not be anything too serious if they’re talking about the prospect of him returning to training. I was beginning to think there was a serious possibility of him being sacked a la Keogh.

Thought crossed my mind when people mentioned the concerning Instagram story.

6 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

Jordan Ibe wont play this season hes clearly struggling right now so i pray hes ok and he gets all the help he can with support from the club.

Playing is not important right now. 

Life is more than your job or career.

I do hope he's ok. Perhaps, once the Covid gets in the ducking bin and life returns to normal and fans are back it'll help.