Jordon Ibe

Bubbles

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Thought crossed my mind when people mentioned the concerning Instagram story.

Life is more than your job or career.

I do hope he's ok. Perhaps, once the Covid gets in the ducking bin and life returns to normal and fans are back it'll help.

Good post. Perhaps some of the posters who are losing sleep over the prospective takeover might get things in perspective.

Then again, perhaps not.

32 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Thought crossed my mind when people mentioned the concerning Instagram story.

Life is more than your job or career.

I do hope he's ok. Perhaps, once the Covid gets in the ducking bin and life returns to normal and fans are back it'll help.

To be fair, we don’t know that his Instagram story was anything to do with football.

Either way up, whatever the issue is, I hope he’s doing ok. Hopefully he’s got people around him to support him through whatever is going on. Never nice to see someone in a dark place.

For all those who don't get mental health, think of this as an ACL of the brain. He needs a long period of rehabilitation and it may happen again. He needs our help and support and I hope he gets it. 

He's just one of those players who we all took to our hearts and he seemed happy here.

Once a ram........

59 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thanks Owen. Please let the club know that all us Derby fans are thinking of him, and hoping he feels better very soon. ?

That’s nice. Owen will let him know no doubt. Jordon, like a great many, has you on ignore.

Employment Law states that investigations and potential subsequent disciplinaries need to be conducted in a timely manner. 

So either Derby are still furthering their evidence gathering against Ibe which looks extremely bad for him if they are trying to build a portfolio of evidence against him, or the people conducting the investigation are occupied doing other things or unavailable.

If it's the latter than really any case should be dropped for the initial reasons.

5 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Employment Law states that investigations and potential subsequent disciplinaries need to be conducted in a timely manner. 

So either Derby are still furthering their evidence gathering against Ibe which looks extremely bad for him if they are trying to build a portfolio of evidence against him, or the people conducting the investigation are occupied doing other things or unavailable.

If it's the latter than really any case should be dropped for the initial reasons.

But surely "a timely manner" is open to interpretation?  If, for instance, any one of the main party (including the employee themselves) are away, or due to go away, for a pre-booked fortnights holiday.  Or the employee is in hospital.  Or, no senior staff and/or employees are currently attending the workplace due to a global pandemic?

Add in my assumption that "timely manner" does not always infer "speedily", but also "At an appropriate time", and I would imagine that all things considered, arguably, any such delays are currently fully understandable and acceptable?

I could be wrong with my interpretation, and I most certainly know nothing about employment law, but if that first line of yours is in any way an accurate reflection of the wording of the law, as with many laws, it fails to offer a definitive ruling. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

DET:

Internal investigation has been completed and Jordon Ibe is due to return to training in a few days, Rooney said

Good news, now show the world what you’re capable of Jordan. We need you now more than ever, take this chance with both hands dude.

We are all behind you Jordan, COYR ???

Archived