Mike Te Wierik - Signed for Groningen

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You're the first person to ever refer to someone as a "rabbit in headlights" because he hasn't got any options to pass to infront of him.

I assume then you are happy with the slow play that format creates, it seems you didn’t bother reading the last line of my post.

I’m not really sure why I bother you high number posters with what is my opinion only as you don’t seem to like us occasional contributors.

I probably won’t bother anymore and leave it to you armchair fans.

57 minutes ago, Reg Matthew's Cap said:

I assume then you are happy with the slow play that format creates, it seems you didn’t bother reading the last line of my post.

I’m not really sure why I bother you high number posters with what is my opinion only as you don’t seem to like us occasional contributors.

How have you got that from what I've said? I was simply pointing out "rabbit in headlights" isn't a suitable phrase for not having any options in front of him.

I had high hopes for this fella, presumably like most of us. Seems a shame that neither he or us felt that we could give it a little longer to see if it could have worked out. 

Feels a bit like a first date where his ex has fluttered her eye lids at him and he's retreated back to the safety of that relationship. It's left me with a feeling of what could have been if he'd have just stayed for one more drink.

Edited by Steve How Hard?
2 hours ago, Reg Matthew's Cap said:

I don't think you need to do that - I think people would just like a bit more explanation on what you mean - I read your post and was a bit curious what you meant as Wisdom and Clarke are both excellent on the ball for championship CBs - Both calm and composed on the ball, good dribblers and good passers - I would actually say they can both be too calm at times!

I'm sure @Ghost of Clough would appreciate more explanation of your opinion rather than just leaving because someone questioned you

21 hours ago, Reg Matthew's Cap said:

I would not renew Wisdom or Clarke  at the end of the season.

That would leave us with no CBs in the squad - Are you okay with that?

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Other than Evans of course 😣

He has played there but has been a DM by trade most of his career - I'm going with only players who are listed as Defenders on the website 😄 I'm deffo not counting Fozzy as a CB either

5 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I don't think you need to do that - I think people would just like a bit more explanation on what you mean - I read your post and was a bit curious what you meant as Wisdom and Clarke are both excellent on the ball for championship CBs - Both calm and composed on the ball, good dribblers and good passers - I would actually say they can both be too calm at times!

I'm sure @Ghost of Clough would appreciate more explanation of your opinion rather than just leaving because someone questioned you

I thought Clarke did rather well tonight, must have had his anti glare glasses on ... or maybe he’s just a good player 😉

1 hour ago, Macintosh said:

You have to ask how much of this is finance related? Just as the Malone loan out was, Carson too, and only bringing in one player on loan.

We had Forsyth, Buchanan and Lowe at the time and Malone had already been out of the first team picture for most of the previous season as well. It wasn't just a financial decision

On 19/01/2021 at 16:31, cheron85 said:

Stupid statement, at the nd of the season there s a window to sign replacements.

On 19/01/2021 at 22:22, jono said:

I thought Clarke did rather well tonight, must have had his anti glare glasses on ... or maybe he’s just a good player 😉

Part of being inconsistent is having a good game. You and your smug mates ghost of clough and chevron love picking up your likes by rapid responses but don’t bother to read properly what has been said, my original comments were based on the slow play format but you chose to ignore that. Enjoyed your response though, not bad for a Man U supporter.

mods please delete my membership I’m done.