Ted McMinn

richinspain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ted. What a character and player.  You’ll have no problem beating COVID buddy.
McMinn, Saunders, Goddard, and Micklewhite. Cally must have been around too I guess. For a short while those players made some long journeys, both home and away, a most enjoyable experience. Small boys, jumpers for goal posts, Mel Sage, isn’t it.

13 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

McMinn, Saunders, Goddard, and Micklewhite. Cally must have been around too I guess. For a short while those players made some long journeys, both home and away, a most enjoyable experience. Small boys, jumpers for goal posts, Mel Sage, isn’t it.

Late 80s I followed the Rams home and away...great times under King Arthur 

Great news Ted is out of hospital. And what a wonderful footballer he was. Loved watching him in a Rams shirt. So many great memories.

But what is wrong with those of you talking about his punditry? OMG the most dour and depressing commentator I have ever heard. So bleak and boring. No, no, and a thousand times no! Thank goodness for Eric Steele.

On 16/01/2021 at 14:53, Carl Sagan said:

Great news Ted is out of hospital. And what a wonderful footballer he was. Loved watching him in a Rams shirt. So many great memories.

But what is wrong with those of you talking about his punditry? OMG the most dour and depressing commentator I have ever heard. So bleak and boring. No, no, and a thousand times no! Thank goodness for Eric Steele.

Steele is the best yet. Far more analytical than pretty much any of his predecessors. Clearly knows the game inside out

On 16/01/2021 at 13:30, i-Ram said:

And big Mark Wright, striding out defence, marvellous.

Archived