Many thanks and Merry Christmas

minesahartington

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!

These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random poo and send it on.

So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!

You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes, Helen xx

22 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Merry Christmas all!

Can someone explain why we eat sweets and Oranges from an old sock sitting in front of a dead tree?

Because Mary thought to herself "It's a bit late to tell him it was Dave from the stables that done it, better stick with the arch angel Gabriel line.......still can't believe he bought that one, but hey ho, guess he's busy making sure King Herod doesn't have a reason to get all murdery again...."

32 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Don't know how long you've been wed , but you need to understand men do not do hints! We are far better with certainty in our lives! 

That doesn't work either. The number of times I've been told "we're not doing presents this year" and still get it wrong......

Merry Christmas all ( @Red_Dawn and cohorts included, it's only a game after all), stay safe and fingers crossed for a better 2021 in all aspects.

Spending the day solely with the one person that matters most of all.  Being assured that those slightly more distant are at least safe, if not truly and entirely as well as you'd wish.  ❤️
Turkey (Crown) in the oven.  Freshly warmed croissants devoured.  Tia Maria espressos and Bucks Fizz going down very nicely thank you. (I can see now, why you proper drinkers are always happy!  ?)

Some rather spiffing University Choir chirping out the carols on Spotify (With the never-tiring Phil Spectre's Xmas offerings next on the music menu).

And sharing a few minutes here, with my fellow Rams.  Sometimes annoying.  Sometimes hilarious.  Sometimes thought provoking.  But always a Ram!

High on life.  High on Christmas.

May each and every one of you share my calm, my hopes, and my sheer joy, at being alive, and being loved.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

xxx

Archived