Many thanks and Merry Christmas

minesahartington

I know that for so many 2020 has been a really awful year in so many ways not just the ups and downs of the beloved Rams but in a much wider perspective. I would like you all to know that I have been able to lose myself in daft comments, myopic opinions, odd suggestions and bizarre and ridiculously entrenched standpoints. I have also smiled a lot, laughed, applauded and often agreed with some posters. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the escape and enjoyment that you have given me.

Have a fantastic and safe Xmas and New Year and let’s look forward to a bright 2021 when eventually and hopefully we can once again cheer on the boys in person and argue on the terraces 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

I know that for so many 2020 has been a really awful year in so many ways not just the ups and downs of the beloved Rams but in a much wider perspective. I would like you all to know that I have been able to lose myself in daft comments, myopic opinions, odd suggestions and bizarre and ridiculously entrenched standpoints. I have also smiled a lot, laughed, applauded and often agreed with some posters. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for the escape and enjoyment that you have given me.

Have a fantastic and safe Xmas and New Year and let’s look forward to a bright 2021 when eventually and hopefully we can once again cheer on the boys in person and argue on the terraces 

Does this mean that a free pint of Harrington is on its way. It is the thought that counts. Good thread, mate.

On 23/12/2020 at 13:07, Rampage said:

Does this mean that a free pint of Harrington is on its way. It is the thought that counts. Good thread, mate.

I just knew you’d be there after a free beer, there always one and it’s usually the resident wordsmith ... what a guy 

seriously though, have a good un Rampage, catch up on Boxing Day when opinion rules and we all get a shout in ?

4 minutes ago, jono said:

I just knew you’d be there after a free beer, there always one and it’s usually the resident wordsmith ... what a guy 

seriously though, have a good un Rampage, catch up on Boxing Day when opinion rules and we all get a shout in ?

I really like your posts, Jono. Always a good read and invariably I agree with you. You bring some insights that I would never have thought of. Sorry to say that I am as excited to see whether we can maintain the Swansea level of performance against PNE as I am about Xmas Day. After such a dire start, we could now be the surprise package. If we get to 8th it will be a fine season with prospects of a big push next season.I will be looking for your posts on Boxing Day, Jono.

12 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Merry Christmas everyone, 7.15 am here and I’ve already done a quick 5k session to fit in breakfast. Stay safe in these trying times.

Hope you invite @Albertover for The special day. He might not be sparkling company, but he will know if your Turkey has got flu. Merry Christmas.

Archived