v Preston North End (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

I know I will check in tomorrow and probably even Christmas Day but in case family happenings get in the way ....

merry Christmas to all you lovely folk, even the ones I disagree with. This year has been a lifetime event for all of us. Each with our own struggles but when I come on here I know I am in a decent gang, every one has the right spirit and a dose of the right stuff. . DCFC is the headline but really it is a community, a neighbourhood. I think it’s 6 years I have been spouting off. It’s been a great ride and an eye opener on humanity and how we all rub along. .. Cheers to all of you. If we don’t speak again until Boxing Day  ... have a good one ... all of you. ???

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Emil riis Jacobsen will play I liked the look of him when he was in our under 23s but never got the chance in our first team hope he doesn't score but pleased he is getting on with his career. Hopefully Bielik and Shinnie bring their A game for this as the midfield battle will be key .

Hurrah - it’s Kicksmas Day!

Football is back and all the best wishes exchanged on this forum will be forgotten as we tell our fellow Rams fans they are wrong and stupid!

I can’t watch the game today which means we will be amazing and thrash ‘em!

5 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Sounds negative but I'm not being negative just asking a question. 

Do people think that if we are 3rd bottom and they cancel the season next few weeks, we will then be relegated to league 1 and then prety much be screwed? Or do you reckon no chance they just cancel the season? 

There’s a thread for this

Archived