Tier 3

David

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ducking nonsense, won't see a game until September and that's if we are lucky. This government is an embarrassment. In and out like a jack in the box with restrictions pissing everyone around. Will get to ducking easter and they will be saying maybe we get tier 2 if we are lucky wow we might have to buy a meal just to have a drink big ducking thrill and may or may not have some  element of normal routine. duck these lockdowns they aren't working time for some normalcy, duck the rules as well not their right to say how many people you have round for dinner they are peoples decisions not technocrats. 

I don't understand why none of this is more transparent. Why aren't the tiers determined by the case rate in a local area surpassing/falling below a set figure?

Genuinely seems like they come up with these policies on the back of a napkin and occasionally just forget particular areas exist.

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

ducking nonsense, won't see a game until September and that's if we are lucky. This government is an embarrassment. In and out like a jack in the box with restrictions pissing everyone around. Will get to ducking easter and they will be saying maybe we get tier 2 if we are lucky wow we might have to buy a meal just to have a drink big ducking thrill and may or may not have some  element of normal routine. duck these lockdowns they aren't working time for some normalcy, duck the rules as well not their right to say how many people you have round for dinner they are peoples decisions not technocrats. 

It is all rather inconvenient isn’t it.

When Bristol needed South Gloucestershire to bring its disease levels down, we were twinned. Now that Bristol’s rate has gone down, they’ve moved to Tier 2 and we’ve been separated out into Tier 3 due largely to infection rates in our primary schools which have now closed with the children self-isolating.

Gloucester, whose hospital is struggling most, is Tier 2.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

It is all rather inconvenient isn’t it.

Not just incovinient it is a disgrace how they make these rules without legitimacy pure guesswork and its basically tough poo grin and ducking bear it. I'm not too bothered about alot of the trivialities but the principle ducking stinks to me. 

Government are in a no win situation no matter what they do. The sooner the vaccine gets rolled out the better, I paid privately for one and had it this morning.

It's one that has been developed in Russia though. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

9 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I don't understand why none of this is more transparent. Why aren't the tiers determined by the case rate in a local area surpassing/falling below a set figure?

Genuinely seems like they come up with these policies on the back of a napkin and occasionally just forget particular areas exist.

I know, it’s astounding that this man was unable to work up a comprehensive plan on how to deal with this crisis...

48ABAF2C-E991-4662-A2E2-2DDE6190E9E9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Not just incovinient it is a disgrace how they make these rules without legitimacy pure guesswork and its basically tough poo grin and ducking bear it. I'm not too bothered about alot of the trivialities but the principle ducking stinks to me. 

The Government are principally being guided by the science (and the boys and girls in Sage). Move to Herefordshire or the Isle of Wight. You can enjoy much more freedom.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

The Government are principally being guided by the science (and the boys and girls in Sage). Move to Herefordshire or the Isle of Wight. You can enjoy much more freedom.

Science helps make a decision it doesn't make the decisions for you. Ultimately it is their judgement and responsibility for every decision that is being made. Also I hope that is a joke. 

16 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

So just to be clear...no restrictions?

Frustrating.

Glasgow is tire 3 after being tire 4 (which I'm not sure if there was tire 4 in England and Wales) for three weeks.

The whole thing has been a total **** show.

Leadership has been rubbish and contrived to give us bad public health outcomes combined with bad economic outcomes and instead of grasping the nettle and having short but total lockdown periods we've had endless half measures relaxing and tightening.

We're not seeing family this Christmas but I have little faith January will be a good month and vaccine roll out I'd going to take probably six months or more.

Sigh.

Keep yourselves safe folks.

Sooner we can properly be back, and back for good, the better.

I only get to a few matches a season and Christmas is usually one on them. I do miss pride park.

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I would like to point out there are no boys or girls in me, nor vice versa.

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Agreed, although they’ve definitely made a meal (no pun intended) out of the Christmas advice.

And what’s with accusing @sage of being dodgy?

Edit: Balls, he’s beaten me to it.

Archived