Krystian Bielik is a very good footballer and worth every penny.

David

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is disappointing news. I think the first tackle/ trip caused him to land awkwardly and although he smacked the same knee into the second player, he seemed already to be hurt. 

it like crashing a Porsche.

twice. 

15 hours ago, one_chop said:

I didn't think you could do the same knee twice ?. I must of read wrong.

Fozzy's had 3 ACL injuries, hasn't he? I don't think he's a tripod, although some of his defending seems to be from another planet..

14 hours ago, BIllyD said:

Maybe it's a gag im not getting ?‍♂️ When did Rooney break his leg ?

My bad. Seems like he broke 4th metatarsal and one of the tarsal bones with that horrific ankle injury. I remembered lower fibula and one of the metatarsals... Anyway, broken bones led to serie of ankle injuries and a loss of speed.

14 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Christ. How do you think he'd feel lying there with his knee in bits reading your non-sensical garbage? 

SMDH

OMG there are seriously some ridiculously emotional people on here. He is an excellent prospect, no doubt, but he is/has got a problematical physical history, which DOES make him not good value for money!!! He is supposed to be an asset for the club and not a liability. And lets not forget he is being paid maybe 20-30k per week to rehabilitate so I don't shed too many tears for him. 

5 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

OMG there are seriously some ridiculously emotional people on here. He is an excellent prospect, no doubt, but he is/has got a problematical physical history, which DOES make him not good value for money!!! He is supposed to be an asset for the club and not a liability. And lets not forget he is being paid maybe 20-30k per week to rehabilitate so I don't shed too many tears for him. 

You're all heart.

Saying you don’t feel sympathy for someone because they’re well-paid is utterly stupid and insensitive. 

It’s also probably insensitive and too early to discuss the value for money Bielik has provided as a result of his injuries.

But, at some point down the line, it should become a valid discussion. 

15 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I think Morris should offer him a reduced contract during his rehab period or sack him if he refuses as obviously it was his fault when we bought him he was susceptible to this injury and was his fault also that he injured himself on the pitch accordingly.

Well, it may work out that Bielik isn't the best moneyball player, but I prefer watching football - and he was a joy to see play, before this happened. Hopefully he'll come out of it stronger and more hungry to prove himself.

I don't particularly care about the cost. He's a great player and the club could afford him. Accident that could happen to any player.

4 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Well, it may work out that Bielik isn't the best moneyball player, but I prefer watching football - and he was a joy to see play, before this happened. Hopefully he'll come out of it stronger and more hungry to prove himself.

I don't particularly care about the cost. He's a great player and the club could afford him. Accident that could happen to any player.

Don't care about the cost ................. laughable! and GREAT player be serious - how can you class him as a GREAT player he hasn't played that much for us and has achieved nothing! 

56 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think Morris should offer him a reduced contract during his rehab period or sack him if he refuses as obviously it was his fault when we bought him he was susceptible to this injury and was his fault also that he injured himself on the pitch accordingly.

We need an ironic clap emoji. 

If I clap Tyler’s ironic post will people think I’m clapping the literal post?
It’s an absolute minefield.

Of course if Tyler was being literal then I’m a poor judge of character. In which case the ironic clap emoji will cover me as it would signify that I thought the post was written ironically.

I thought about using the laugh emoji but it’s laden with pitfalls when used in this context and I neither have the time nor inclination to go into right now.

7 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Don't care about the cost ................. laughable! and GREAT player be serious - how can you class him as a GREAT player he hasn't played that much for us and has achieved nothing! 

I'm not @GboroRam but I can class him great player with ease.

Bielik is a great player, no matter the price.

32 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Has Krystian pinched your girlfriend or something ?

46 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If it was constant niggles, knocks, pulls & strains, yes. There's no accounting for ACL injuries though 

If he doesn't play many games then of course it affects value for money, regardless of the reason why. It's not a knock at the recruitment team for signing him, but just a fact.

Don't really want to get into that discussion now anyway, as it's probably not the right time. Anyway, there's no saying he won't come back after this setback and play 300 Premier League games for us.

We insure our players now 

1 hour ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Archived