New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only way we change manager now would be if/when the takeover is complete. If we were going to make the change, we would have done it at the start of the international break. I say that with no knowledge or authority, more a sense of general pessimism. I think we need a change to stop the rot. I fear for the next block of games. Lots of games but very little time to stop the momentum. We could be in an ever deeper hole by January. And I really don’t want to be someone who says I told you so.

We have to hope Cocu can get this team playing and pick up some results quickly. It can’t wait too much longer.

19 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Tony Pullis named Sheffield Wednesday manager were missing out on all the top names ?

I would think the Derby County job is beneath him..... genuinely. 

On 12/11/2020 at 17:01, ramboy63 said:

He got it completely wrong for me,if he was concerned they could only last 60 minutes start them and let us lead 2-0 not the other way round

Look at past finals you can see the team that scores first wins the game,you can count on one hand the other way round

Exactly this ramboy63

1 hour ago, Brummie Steve said:

Still say Phillip Cocu is our present and immediate future management wise.

Given a loyal fanbase and the right team support.

I think that most clubs would have sacked a manager with so few points over 17 games probably irrespective of bizarre circumstances.

Archived