New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that he is ona show for the Football League in the first place rather than the Prem. Cant see too many other opportunities in the Champ other than us. Unless its a club we take a manager from but only other clubs manager we have been linked with is Cooper & Allardyce doesnt exactly fit Swansea's mould.

From what he said Sheff Weds would have fit, other than maybe getting on with their owners!

20 hours ago, James Pond said:

Watching Sky Sports just now, Clinton Morrison, Paul Merson, Ally Mccoist and Tim Sherwood all said Rooney was most likely promised the Derby Managers job to get him to sign for DCFC...Hhhmmm.

The same Merson who said Derby did the double over Arsenal when they one the league in 88 , despite us being in relegation trouble all season .  err..

1Arsenal 

2Liverpool

3Nottingham Forest

4Norwich City

5Derby County

6Tottenham Hotspur

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

I swear I read Burnley are also in the middle of a takeover, I really can’t see it 

I wouldn’t rule Dyche leaving out if they are being bought.

That’s not to say he’d come here, but there will be a lot of jockeying for position and Dyche will want to know if he’s going to be pushed out by the new owners or given reassurances.

Archived