New Manager

dantheram

8 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

So if the Sheikh turns out to ACTUALLY get on quite well with the guy who runs Man City, does that mean we could expect to see somewhat of a link blossom between the two clubs?

Not a link we want.  We don’t want the League making accusations of collusion.  Nor do we want to function as the Championship feeder club for the City Group

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

So if the Sheikh turns out to ACTUALLY get on quite well with the guy who runs Man City, does that mean we could expect to see somewhat of a link blossom between the two clubs?

And would that link stretch to, say...the City group as a whole? And the other connecting clubs? Such as New York City FC?

And perhaps...the coaches of those teams? Or ex coaches? Such as Patrick Viera?

Always Sunny Fx GIF

I'm having a quid!

9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

And would that link stretch to, say...the City group as a whole? And the other connecting clubs? Such as New York City FC?

And perhaps...the coaches of those teams? Or ex coaches? Such as Patrick Viera?

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

4 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

Have to think what style of football each manager will bring, if JT gets in and brings in cole, i would imagine it would be a very defensive style, however if WR got the job i think it would be a more attacking style of play

Interestingly, someone did some anaylsis on this kind of thing and IIRC, itwas actually the opposite, bizarre as it may seem.  Can't remember which thread I saw it on thiugh. 

I don’t get why Michelle Owen didn’t just say our name after Big Sam all but described us? Would’ve been a good opportunity for that show to get an “exclusive” seeing as the next step of subtlety would have been to sit there in a Rams shirt holding a placard saying “Hire me Derby”

Archived