New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DeMontfortRam said:

Don't shoot me down but Patrick Viera has just been let go by OGC Nice in France... 

He's a big name manager for the owners to announce with plenty of coaching experience at Man City and New York, I would absolutely not be against him coming in as opposed to Terry or Rooney.

https://www.ogcnice.com/fr/actualite/41359/logc-nice-se-separe-de-patrick-vieira

But has he ever helped a team to fight their way up the gritty championship? 

I’m going for Phil Foden, the former Man City and England player. The takeover of DCFC will have just been completed after protracted negotiations between Mel Morris and the chaps from Abu Dhabi and this will be 36 year old Foden’s second managerial appointment following a highly successful stint at Bolton Wanderers.

23 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Looks like Sunderland are going to manage to fire a manager and hire a manager in the space of time that it has taken us to...come up with a list of candidates. 

There really is feck all else to do up there though.

56 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Looks like Sunderland are going to manage to fire a manager and hire a manager in the space of time that it has taken us to...come up with a list of candidates. 

Should imagine that many round here will be happy that Lee Johnson will be off the list of potential managers for us!

1 minute ago, Van Rammeister said:

Should imagine that many round here will be happy that Lee Johnson will be off the list of potential managers for us!

You can count me as one of them! ?

Can't wait to watch Season 3 of Sunderland Til I Die now. There's going to be at least two David Brent's in it now!

Vieira is an interesting one, was being groomed to be the next Man City manager with his stint at New York FC. Hasn't worked out for him at Nice, but that doesn't mean he couldn't do a good job here. Maybe with the links to Man City's owners and our protracted owners he will be a candidate.

Archived