New Manager

dantheram

7 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

I don't represent anyone. 

New owners have been talking to Wayne Liam Mel and Stephen via Zoom hence why I suggested that the deal is already done otherwise they'd not been talking if this isn't happening. 

They would mate .

Deals often break down on the final hurdle .

I accept you are not a spokesperson for the prospective new owners .

Anyhow I respect all people’s views so if I come across as a bit annoying it’s because I’m angry at the moment with it all. 

Welcome to the forum 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He's played for the first team. Had 2 solid weeks of training. Played 90 minutes for the U23s.

Rosenior has said he's fine. Leaving him out last night was a decision they made.

I'm surprised no one has quizzed them over Jamal Hector-Ingram?

Rosenior was waxing lyrical about him in training last week, so if we wanted an offensive bench, why not put him on it, or even start him.

Why put Stretton on the bench at all if you dont feel he is ready?

These decisions, they make no sense.

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

They would mate .

Deals often break down on the final hurdle .

I accept you are not a spokesperson for the prospective new owners .

Anyhow I respect all people’s views so if I come across as a bit annoying it’s because I’m angry at the moment with it all. 

Welcome to the forum 

It's ok I understand your frustration. 

30 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just read that Rosenior didn't put Bielik on the bench last night because we wanted an "Offensive bench"

George Evans was on the bench. We're allowed 9 subs. 

To not put Bielik on the bench is absolutely ludicrous.

Bielik walks into this team.

Another shocking decision by a coaching staff that are utterly inept.

The result and performance certainly offended me so I suppose Rosenior did achieve his offensive aim.

Terry isn’t the man for me. I’d rather him than Rooney but it’s a big gamble. He’ll have my support and I’m sure he’ll have a few connections come January but there’s a fight to death happening before then and we’re on the ropes. 

Terry would also continue the media obsession with us which will do us no favours (unless we start winning matches).

Regarding Wayne Rooney, I smell a Rat with the Red32 deal.  If, as has been suggested, the Red32 deal stipulates that, when fit, Rooney has to play, then the club has been well and truly shafted good and proper.  Rooney is in his twilight playing years, to say the least and he just hasn't got the legs to play twice a week anymore.  Someone, including Rooney himself, needs to grow a pair and drop him!  He's being picked to the detriment to the team and performance!

9 minutes ago, TomG said:
10 minutes ago, TomG said:

Regarding Wayne Rooney, I smell a Rat with the Red32 deal.  If, as has been suggested, the Red32 deal stipulates that, when fit, Rooney has to play, then the club has been well and truly shafted good and proper.  Rooney is in his twilight playing years, to say the least and he just hasn't got the legs to play twice a week anymore.  Someone, including Rooney himself, needs to grow a pair and drop him!  He's being picked to the detriment to the team and performance!

Someone needs to tell Coleen to pull the bed out of the way quick, next time he jumps off the wardrobe.

Archived