Catherine

Catherine

Hi, I hope this is okay to post on here.

We had a white Derby Christmas bauble with the ram on it which was my husband's pride'n'joy!  The girls and I always left a good spot on the Christmas tree for him to hang it from.  But about five years' ago I dropped it as I was packing it away after Christmas.  I still feel bad about it and would love to replace it and surprise him on Christmas Day!  If anyone would be happy to sell one, I think it would make his Christmas!  Thanks.  Fingers crossed 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Catherine said:

Hi, I hope this is okay to post on here.

We had a white Derby Christmas bauble with the ram on it which was my husband's pride'n'joy!  The girls and I always left a good spot on the Christmas tree for him to hang it from.  But about five years' ago I dropped it as I was packing it away after Christmas.  I still feel bad about it and would love to replace it and surprise him on Christmas Day!  If anyone would be happy to sell one, I think it would make his Christmas!  Thanks.  Fingers crossed 

Indeed @Catherine, as @loweman2 states, they'll put a Ram on for you. 

Ram bauble.JPG

7 hours ago, Orphanram said:

Good suggestion!  Thanks very much.

When you get one, don’t put it on a branch high up as I’ve heard it’ll silently get repositioned on a lower branch when no ones paying attention.

And, once there, the bauble is really hard to shift. Apparently, the only thing that can rectify this phenomenon is an Arabian genie.

44 minutes ago, Van Rammeister said:

When you get one, don’t put it on a branch high up as I’ve heard it’ll silently get repositioned on a lower branch when no ones paying attention.

And, once there, the bauble is really hard to shift. Apparently, the only thing that can rectify this phenomenon is an Arabian genie.

My bauble started at the foot of the tree and it's already moved up a notch or two. Not even Christmas Day yet. I'm hoping it will be mid tree by 6th January! 

20201214_083504.jpg

Archived