Merry Christmas to all DCFC Fans

David

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Spending my first ever Christmas out of Burton. In London this year.

I’ve heard the birds are juicier up there.

Not sure which way you are looking but London is down there.

Sounds like tier 3 is coming so that’s the only bird you’ll be getting this year.

Writing that gave me a horrible thought what you might attempt with that bird. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure which way you are looking but London is down there.

Sounds like tier 3 is coming so that’s the only bird you’ll be getting this year.

Writing that gave me a horrible thought what you might attempt with that bird. 

What you on about??

image.thumb.png.94f1d114b3ac9c20a1293d51f847f2c9.png

If I set off soon, I should make it 'up there' before just in time for Christmas.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

What you on about??

image.thumb.png.94f1d114b3ac9c20a1293d51f847f2c9.png

If I set off soon, I should make it 'up there' before just in time for Christmas.

Ahh, forgot you was still over there. I will forgive you for the 6.30am text you sent that woke me up. Check the time difference next time!

4 hours ago, sage said:

Just to re-iterate what @David said about supporting each other through this difficult time, if anyone wants to join the Saturday night Zoom calls, just PM me and I will send you a link, we are online from 7pm till 9pm. There are always 4 to 6 people on it, so not so many to make it feel daunting and every new person is made to feel welcome.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank David for his support of the Food Bank Fundraiser. When I PM'd him with the idea all those months ago, I thought I may get a polite no, but David was on it straight away and we, as a community, helped feed those desperate people.

We are a good bunch. Social media often brings out the worst in people, but it can sometimes bring out the best.

you must have your glasses on to write all those words on the right thread.........?

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Dosser. It was only 07:30 over here, and I'd been up for an hour.

I didn’t get to sleep until 5am ish. Sciatica is no joke. Worse than child birth. 

Been roughly getting 2hrs of sleep a night for the last week hence why I haven’t been on much. Didn’t want to take my sleep deprived grumpiness out on members for being nasty to my Wayne. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

I didn’t get to sleep until 5am ish. Sciatica is no joke. Worse than child birth. 

Been roughly getting 2hrs of sleep a night for the last week hence why I haven’t been on much. Didn’t want to take my sleep deprived grumpiness out on members for being nasty to my Wayne. 

You have my sympathy, just like I had yours during my plight a couple of months ago.

Oh wait...

Animated GIF

This will be the first Christmas in my entire life that I won't be spending in Derby. Sad times.

But needs must and I'd much rather miss out on one Christmas this year if it means being able to see my Nana for many Christmases to come.

Have a good one, all. 

4 hours ago, David said:

Had sciatica myself. 

I empathise. 

Horrid. 

This Forum is a great place to be and I have come to think of many of you as friends. I am even made welcome on the Forum Zoom call, where for some strange reason everyone is extra careful about their language, at least until I leave. Having stood on football terraces for 50 years, I am sure there's nothing I haven't yet heard! 

It is a big consolation to me that no matter how bad you are feeling, there is always someone worse off than yourself. I know that from the line-ups that some of you put in the matchday thread. ?

Thank you to Forum posters  - you make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me think, you even make me change my mind. But most of all you make supporting our club more enjoyable, even when times are tough. 

Happy Christmas to all fellow Rams, and those who support other clubs, or none. 

Archived