Davies 7 Quietly efficient

Clarke 6

Bielik 8 MOM

Shinnie 6 nicely physical

Holmes 4 Tries hard but just not there at the moment

Knight 7

Jozwiak 7

CKR 7 Where does he get that energy at his age

Lawrence 6 Turning into a good defender. 

Marshall 6

Wisdom 7

Forsyth 6

Davies 8

Clarke 7

Bielik 8

Shinnie 6

Holmes 5

Knight 6

Jozwiak 7

CKR 7

Lawrence 5

Holmes and Lawrence continue to be our weak links imo. They worked hard, tracked back but showed little going forward.

Joz needs to miss the first man more but showed a lot of threat, plus tracks back well.

Bielik now showing why he cost so much.  

Marshall 6 Pretty solid. Outmuscled on one occasion when their player (Mbeumo?) blazed over

Wisdom 7 Their LW always seemed to have loads of space yet never seemed to get past Wis. Also did well covering after Davies went off.

Forsyth 7 Has done well in the last two games

Davies 7 Ivan who?

Clarke 7 Another good performance and some timely interventions

Bielik 8 Starting to look like a real bargain, even as our record signing. My MOTM.

Shinnie 7 Another good hard-working performance. Don't underestimate his no-frills contribution.

Holmes 5 Can't fault his work-rate but the quality just wasn't there last night and he gave the ball away too often

Knight 7 Immense energy, should be the next Duracell advert. Maintained the press well and did some good link-up play.

Jozwiak 7 Growing into the side, desperately unlucky not to score after a great first touch, is going to be huge for us.

CKR 6 A bit hot and cold for me. Has this annoying habit of standing two yards offside when we are building an attack, effectively ruling himself out of the passing options, but won some good balls in the air. Clearly tiring and should probably have been subbed off earlier.

Lawrence 7 Thought he did pretty well when he came on and probably deserves to start in place of Holmes on Saturday.

Although they've not been mentioned, I thought Waghorn and McDonald both looked bloody good (see what I did there) too.

Archived