11 points

kevinhectoring

2 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

That green kit is fab ?

Just seen the second goal for Saints, so unlucky...Sheff U not getting any breaks at all

They'll still beat our 11 points though

The green kit is only beaten by their pink kit this season..!  

I would still take Wilder, Sharp, Mcburnie, Stevens, mcgoldrick, bashum etc etc etc. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

The green kit is only beaten by their pink kit this season..!  

I would still take Wilder, Sharp, Mcburnie, Stevens, mcgoldrick, bashum etc etc etc. 

Of course you would. You want to stay in this league 

8 minutes ago, Spanish said:

The earliest we can say that they can’t beat our total is 3 wins away from the end of the season ie 23 games

OK. Thought you meant games left.  I'm sure there going to have a few games where they have a mini patch . We almost had one in Dec/ Jan that year were we should have had another 10 points but were grossly unlucky with poor referring and bad penalty's.  Huddersfield looked odds on last year -they were awful and rallied for a few games to go to pick up 7 from 9 at one point.  Villa were terrible as well then got 7 from 9 after Christmas.  It's not impossible but improbable.  

Hopefully they do what we did. 

Get that far adrift from safety that players down tools, mentally and then physically. Depends if fans are allowed back in numbers soon, too. 

Another 3 or 4 losses in a row and I would say they will struggle to 15 or 16 points.

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can't believe that it's even that possible that they can buy as poorly as we did in next month's transfer window. 

Exactly this. I reckon it's impossible to have as bad a January window as we did. We sold our two leaders in Oakley and Howard and replaced them with a random multi million pound forward from Mexico and Robbie Savage. No club can ever do worse than we did.