v Brentford (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

@Jourdan helps if you actually offer a reply, rather than just laughing react to everything you disagree with. 

I just find it funny that you can have such strong opinions on a player who has played just six competitive games for the club.

Is that how quickly we write off players now? Is that not harsh on a player who joined from a foreign league and is playing English football for the first time?

I could understand you making your mind up if he had played 30-40 games and had been given chance after chance, but six games is barely three weeks of football at this level. 

Usually I enjoy your posts but your dislike for Te Wierik as a player seems a little irrational.

We wouldn’t be able to field a squad of 20 if everyone else was held to the same standard.

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I love the idea that Lawrence is watching Holmes and thinking, 'Holy poo. He's keeping me out of the team.'

Just goes to show how poo Lawrence has been for Holmes of all people to keep him out. ?

I just feel that choosing between Holmes and Lawrence is like choosing between the bubonic plague and the spanish flu. I don't want either.

2 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I just find it funny that you can have such strong opinions on a player who has played just six competitive games for the club.

Is that how quickly we write off players now? Is that not harsh on a player who joined from a foreign league and is playing English football for the first time?

I could understand you making your mind up if he had played 30-40 games and had been given chance after chance, but six games is barely three weeks of football at this level. 

Usually I enjoy your posts but your dislike for Te Wierik as a player seems a little irrational.

We wouldn’t be able to field a squad of 20 if everyone else was held to the same standard.

You can get a sense of a player pretty quick. He's not a young players, he should be in his prime and shows no ability to adapt to Championship football. It's clear our manager(s) don't fancy him from what they've seen in training. It's not irrational, I just can't see a strength in his play. It suits both him and us for him to get a transfer.

Archived