v Brentford (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

4 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I mean did you not watch that game ? 

He almost single handedly tore open a compact Millwall defence, scored a fabulous opening goals, got his hat trick and could have had 5. All on his second league start.

What more do you expect ? 

I was acknowledging that the last 10 years have been poop......and lets not pretend Millwall were any good... QPR stuffed them by 4 a couple of weeks after we did.....I would also throw out that Sibley isn't good enough yet to wash Will Hughes lovely blonde locks.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Holmes is weak as piss in midfield I'm afraid. Had a couple of games there under Lampard and he was like a Tonka toy getting hit by a JCB. Personally. I can't see that he offers much elsewhere either.  How he starts and Sibley isn't even sub in a group of nine bewilders me. 

Sibley or Holmes is a non contest... it has to be Sibley, cannot believe there are posters saying he’s not that great, he has so much potential. 

4 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Out of our current young guns how would you rate them? Who do you think is championship/above standard? 

They could all play in the Championship (they all are doing) (and if Mason Bennett can make a career out of it then I am sure they all can)...as for playing any higher up.... depends...none of them are anywhere near as good as Will Hughes and look where he is... having said that...the top division is as crap as ever so who knows..? 

how many do you think could?

Archived