v Brentford (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game is important. This one seems it because if we win then all of a sudden we are on a clear upward trajectory and Rooney's start looks very good. 

If not, it's yet more struggle. Hopefully the mood in the camp is good. It would be lovely for Sibley and Ibe to get a bit of game time, at least half an hour to make a real impact on the match.

It's very, very tough for Bielik to come back into the side and be expected to perform week in week out having not played for such a long time. The first game you survive on adrenaline, maybe the next one too, but it will catch up with him and we'll need to manage his transition back to fill fitness really carefully. But I do think it's brilliant for him and Joz to be in the team together. Both making a case to play in the World Cup qualifiers together and impress against England.

8 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Wisdom in for Byrne and waghorn in for Holmes. Let’s be honest a point tonight would be a fantastic result and keeps the momentum building.

While a point or 3 would be fantastic , for me its more about the performance. If we perform better than recent weeks and continue to look improved then results will come.

Tonight I'd go:

Marshall

Byrne Davies Clarke Buchanan 

Bielik  Shinnie

Waghorn Knight Joziwak

CKR

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go back to 5 at the back today though - and it makes sense. A point would be brilliant. 

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Tonight I'd go:

Marshall

Byrne Davies Clarke Buchanan 

Bielik  Shinnie

Waghorn Knight Joziwak

CKR

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go back to 5 at the back today though - and it makes sense. A point would be brilliant. 

Byrne suspended mate. 

On 08/12/2020 at 16:20, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Those training tops are pretty grim.

Hope it is due to us saving cost in the fashion design area and not just me being a 47 year old and so out of touch with everything. Maybe some of the younger folks can confirm for me.

COYR.

My 9 year daughter got one for her birthday this week, and absolutely loves it. 

2 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

While a point or 3 would be fantastic , for me its more about the performance. If we perform better than recent weeks and continue to look improved then results will come.

Completely agree with you, I'd love to us have period of confident, want the ball, willingness to drive at the Brentford backline with no fear. Haven't seen it since the 1st half v Florest. 

On 08/12/2020 at 17:20, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Those training tops are pretty grim.

Hope it is due to us saving cost in the fashion design area and not just me being a 47 year old and so out of touch with everything. Maybe some of the younger folks can confirm for me.

COYR.

I like it!

Archived