DerbyshireFootball.com

RamsScribe

Hi all,

Having been furloughed from the Derbyshire Times group of papers for most of the year, I designed and launched a new website in October - DerbyshireFootball.com. It covers football in the county from the Rams down to step seven of the non-league pyramid and has proved really popular in the opening couple of months, particularly before the non-league scene was brought to a halt again. 

Anyway, I'm looking for any fans who might like to volunteer to write a regular column for the site about all things Rams. I'm gradually increasing the exclusive content where possible and any help would be very welcome. 

If you're interested then please drop me an e-mail at editor@derbyshirefootball.com with your details - I'm after someone with good written English and ideally who gets to most Rams games...when you're actually allowed in anyway. 

I'd also be grateful if you could like/share/follow etc our social media channels - on Facebook and on Twitter - @DerbyshireFooty.

Thanks.

I've done this on the manager situation too - https://www.derbyshirefootball.com/post/opinion-next-rams-move-needs-sense-not-sensationalism

Edited by RamsScribe

Para 16: -

However, as things stand the odds are on Terry or Rooney - or maybe even both together - taking the helm and with the inevitable interest that would once again follow the appointment of either, will come huge pressure on them to guide the Rams away from safety and then beyond. Derby fans know a football legend when they see one but any failure with their team as a manager will see any respect soon depart’

????

Surely this is not one of the job objectives as we’re doing pretty well on this front already 😊

16 hours ago, RamsScribe said:

Hi all,

Having been furloughed from the Derbyshire Times group of papers for most of the year, I designed and launched a new website in October - DerbyshireFootball.com. It covers football in the county from the Rams down to step seven of the non-league pyramid and has proved really popular in the opening couple of months, particularly before the non-league scene was brought to a halt again. 

Anyway, I'm looking for any fans who might like to volunteer to write a regular column for the site about all things Rams. I'm gradually increasing the exclusive content where possible and any help would be very welcome. 

If you're interested then please drop me an e-mail at editor@derbyshirefootball.com with your details - I'm after someone with good written English and ideally who gets to most Rams games...when you're actually allowed in anyway. 

I'd also be grateful if you could like/share/follow etc our social media channels - on Facebook and on Twitter - @DerbyshireFooty.

Thanks.

I've done this on the manager situation too - https://www.derbyshirefootball.com/post/opinion-next-rams-move-needs-sense-not-sensationalism

What’s the pay like? Anything’s better than this gig.

5 minutes ago, RamsScribe said:

Just voluntary I'm afraid as the site is just a sideline for me at the moment. But the site gets plenty of hits so people will read it...

This site gets plenty of hits, but they don’t read my tripe 😔