I wish I could on team bus with the lads

B4ev6is

I really wish I could be In team changing room so i could motivate the lads so I could help fire them up and get them for battle and going to the den is no easy matter. But they need to hold there neves and I would say need get there faces and make for them to play through you.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I really wish I could be In team changing room so i could motivate the lads so I could help fire them up and get them for battle and going to the den is no easy matter. But they need to hold there neves and I would say need get there faces and make for them to play through you.

Mate I'm sure they'd respond if you did. The good news is it looks like you'll be back at PP in no time now. Bet you can't wait.

COYR

10 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Mate I'm sure they'd respond if you did. The good news is it looks like you'll be back at PP in no time now. Bet you can't wait.

COYR

LOL - You think the Government will move us to Tier 2 anytime soon?

But I definitely think B4 should be the first person to be allowed to go when its legal allowed.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I have heard you on the terraces B4 mate getting the fans going I am sure you could do the same with the lads in the dressing room.COYR

Archived