v Millwall (A) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t disagree but I haven’t seen a will hughes type playing for us recently - whilst we need 3 points today a point away is never bad

Bird is close but more defensive. Sibley is creative if given license and would probably improve if slightly deeper (same for Knight).

I'd normally agree about a point but i don't think there is much difference between a draw and a loss right now. Both in terms of what we need points wise and psychologically. 

I don't know but Millwall have been out of sorts lately and I think would have been an opportunity to try to go at them.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Please don't tell me the Millwall fans were booing the BLM knee.

They clearly were (Having said that, I'm only listening on RD).

Quickly followed by canned noise through the PA system (Again, according to RD).  It seems 2000 Wall fans could not be trusted to make enough noise to back their team!

11 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

It's that time again!

That time when I promise myself I'm going to save a tenner and do something more enjoyable with my afternoon...like stick pins in my eyes. 

That time when I immediately fold, go on the website and pay a tenner to watch the game. 

COYR!

Same here mate!

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I can’t wait for the ‘Millwall fans are nice really’ comments in the post match interviews 

To be fair, I'm usually the one saying 'all football fans are pretty much the same'. But if turns out that Millwall are the only ones to boo it, I'll rapidly change my opinion.

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

Sure I pay £12 or so a month for rams tv membership and I get all games, not sure why you are paying £10 a game??

Didn't realise Lincolnshire was classed as foreign territory ?

20 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Knight and Bielik.

Knight isn’t creative 

He’s a lot of very good things but he’s a runner 

u wouldn’t describe bryson as creative despite having 3x the goal output as any of our current midfielders 

Knight is a Bryson type player 

Archived