This squad, would a Billy Davies type get them playing again?

Boycie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, I’m saddened by all the angling gifs, I’m not sure what they are all about?

Someone like Billy would bring this squad together against all the social media warriors that seem to be attacking our players.

Like, as in a small insecure megalomaniac, or someone with the same managerial qualities?

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, I’m saddened by all the angling gifs, I’m not sure what they are all about?

Someone like Billy would bring this squad together against all the social media warriors that seem to be attacking our players.

Difficult to say, he bought in some decent players. Could you get the same out of the current squad, maybe?

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

When I saw the thread title, I assumed this would be another Box-Office wind up from Curtains.

Imagine my disappointment when I saw it was Boycie.

Curtains has left the forum ?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The thing with Billy, we dont like him, we see him as this horrible man who only thinks of himself.

However, I will never forget Matt Oakley crying when he eventually left the club, he cant have been that bad.

That's not how I see Billy D. I'm on the Matt Oakley side, a really good buy. Billy obviously has problems though...

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The thing with Billy, we dont like him, we see him as this horrible man who only thinks of himself.

However, I will never forget Matt Oakley crying when he eventually left the club, he cant have been that bad.

Was Matthew crying in Leicester?

Archived