Mac3 entered the dressing-room ...

Ellafella

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

You decided Cocu was wrong ages ago and made loads of spiteful comments to try and justify your vitriol.....you sometimes try and be funny on here Roy and it doesn't wash pal...can see right through you....a proper moaner.....I bet the players have missed your support.....pmsl

You're a sad man aren't you. Did it really get to you I was right about Cocu - who is a very decent man and I never suggested otherwise. You who constantly posts personal comments about other posters trying to take some sort of moral high ground. Find one post where I have been vitriolic about Cocu - you can't.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

You're a sad man aren't you. Did it really get to you I was right about Cocu - who is a very decent man and I never suggested otherwise. You who constantly posts personal comments about other posters trying to take some sort of moral high ground. Find one post where I have been vitriolic about Cocu - you can't.

how are you right ? I'd still have stuck with Cocu until we found a replacement rather than the farce we have now ...or Mac or Wassall temp charge no problem with that..not my choice  either of them but still better than whats happening now......

Just now, S8TY said:

how are you right ? I'd still have stuck with Cocu until we found a replacement rather than the farce we have now ...or Mac or Wassall temp charge no problem with that..not my choice  either of them but still better than whats happening now......

We've had how many games without Cocu? How can you tell how it is going to go. Consider we're not a good draw atm, or consider giving Rooney time.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

We've had how many games without Cocu? How can you tell how it is going to go. Consider we're not a good draw atm, or consider giving Rooney time.

Give time to Rooney when he's earnt it maybe ....gets his badges, sits in dugout like Terry has ...then yes give him a chance but whats happening now seems amateurish

5 hours ago, i-Ram said:

He went in and did a Risk Analysis presentation. The players were poor as result in the second half but if anyone in the Wycombe team had asked them a question regarding opportunity cost formulae they were very well drilled.

Dear Keyboard Police Lead Auditor, there should be an a after as. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Mac in charge Rooney as assistant until he's ready I'd get and give him time then but we can't afford time to learn we need a proper manager now!   he looked lost in tech area on saturday...I personally don't give a fig about Rooney I want whats best for DCFC ....and don't think recent decisions have looked like they've helped our situation....

Maybe he just went in there dropped his trousers and squeezed one out on the floor in front of everyone? I mean, that's probably not very likely but we don't know if what he did is unacceptable, reasonable (if weird), activly encouraged and requested by the manager and staff?

I suspect given our situation McClaren is supposed to finding out for the board.new owners what is going wrong and advise them on his opinion of the best way forward. That doesn't neccesarily exclude Rooney before the match saying "Do you want to sit in whilst I decide what's happening, bit like Becks used to do with you at England"

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

He didn't look lost and he also (like Lampard did) wants what's best for Derby. We win he wins.

ok maybe this where we see things different, Frank seemed to mention Derby County all of the time and mentioned the fans the size of the club numerous times....Rooney never mentions the club like it means anything to him because I don't think it does....Cocu wanted to build something here and ok it didn't work out but I can never see Rooney being Derby....I want a manger who will cherish being in the job and want to build something  and thats why I'd go for a lesser name like Cook

5 hours ago, Archied said:

I wouldn’t choose mac3 as new manager personally,,,, BUT if the powers that be want to then they need to put him clearly in charge ,,

I wonder if you would be ok with rowett being appointed tech director then entering the dressing room at half time or all the other blurred lines ,, for me the problem is the blurred lines and they will see us relegated 

But you know absolutely ZILCH about what actually happened. Was he invited in? Did he go in unannounced? Did he actually say anything? Did he give the half-time team talk? In all this ignorance people make up what they want.

7 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I didn't agree with all of Wazza's selections yesterday but it was a much better showing in many respects and I was mildly impressed with Wazza's words pre-match.

Probably getting some media coaching. Hopefully they cover resignation speeches on the course....

I’m surprised Mac has come back to be an adviser to the bloke who sacked him twice.

If I was him I would want the managers job or nothing. 
Who knows what his role is.

just another one of these daft Mel appointments like Rosenior to help cocu, or Justin Walker, Shane Nicholson, and Rooney into more and more sticking plaster coaching roles. 

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I’m surprised Mac has come back to be an adviser to the bloke who sacked him twice.

just another one of these daft Mel appointments like Rosenior to help cocu, or Justin Walker, Shane Nicholson, and Rooney into more and more sticking plaster coaching roles. 

Could it be that it's not a Mel appointment ? Given its only temporary maybe it's the new owners eyes and ears whilst it's completed ?

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

How was Justin Walker a daft appointment?

8 hours ago, DRBee said:

But you know absolutely ZILCH about what actually happened. Was he invited in? Did he go in unannounced? Did he actually say anything? Did he give the half-time team talk? In all this ignorance people make up what they want.

Yep your right and he may have been invited in ,,, I don’t believe for a moment that if we had appointed a proper manager who knew his job and was confident in what he was doing ( big Sam or any real manager) they would be inviting Steve Mac into the dressing room at half time , they would have job to do and be getting on with it , Christ knows what the players are thinking maybe it was similar with cocu and Rooney/ rosenior 

Archived