v Coventry (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can give it the hard luck story and we deserved more and so on

Fact is 2 home games against Wycombe and Coventry and we have 2 points, its just not enough, bad luck or not, were going down, simple as that 

I think the fact people saying we tried and played ok just makes it worse, sadly I think that's the best this lot can do and its nowhere near championship standard 

Atm. We’re just not good enough at any aspect of the game. 

These two games were real opportunities. We were dreadful but so were the opposition. If we are unable to secure max points in games like this then we are going down. 

Please for the love of god, get an experienced manager.  This is not a time for rookies. Or Rooneys. 

41 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Because he's marginally off & the defening was shocking. It was lucky it was offside with that defending. He'd have scored if he was on. We didn't play for the offside & all step out. It was fortunate in my opinion. 

Playing out the back earlier was fortunate 

We have been very very poor. We'll eventually switch off & gift them a goal 

It was offside...you cannot be “marginally offside” It is the same as saying that you are “slightly pregnant” you either are or you aren’t. 

You were bang on about gifting them a goal though.!! 

Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Can we please have a proper manager before it really is too late. If it isn’t already. 

It's not too late but it's getting there. We have just had, in theory, two of the easiest matches of the season. And we ducked them up. 

We don't have time for a manager to learn his craft.

Just now, Stockyram92 said:

You can give it the hard luck story and we deserved more and so on

Fact is 2 home games against Wycombe and Coventry and we have 2 points, its just not enough, bad luck or not, were going down, simple as that 

Not sure we were unlucky, they had the clearer chances. Draw about right for me.

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Unbelievable,absolutely unbelievable.

You do follow Derby don’t you?

Sadly there is nothing whatsoever unbelievable about it!

I’ve been holding on to the “This can’t continue” type feelings, but it keeps on continuing, and I’m now genuinely worried that we’re hurtling towards relegation. 

Archived