Stealing gifts take things of my grandma grave again

B4ev6is

I am so angry stealing little bankers that keeps stealing stuff of my grandma grave I love to know who is doing it kick there butts to one side to Derby to other side. I find this sick who on earth steals stuff of peoples loves final resting place.😀😀😀😀😀😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I wish I knew who was doing because I go looking for them.

They may steal things from your grandmas grave but they can’t take away the fact that her loved ones place them there with love and respect,, they are scum but they can’t take away the most important things

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so angry stealing little bankers that keeps stealing stuff of my grandma grave I love to know who is doing it kick there butts to one side to Derby to other side. I find this sick who on earth steals stuff of peoples loves final resting place.😀😀😀😀😀😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Awful to hear, but maybe check with the council?

They sometimes remove things without thinking, either because of some silly rules or because they don't want items to go missing.

Β 

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Awful to hear, but maybe check with the council?

They sometimes remove things without thinking, either because of some silly rules or because they don't want items to go missing.

Β 

The council dont give a damn if they did they look after the place most of time looks total mess and total disgrace.

It is just not stealing from graves but breaking them. Someone I knew had his grave smashed. It got a mention in the Derby Telegraph. If you hated the deceased for some reason that might explain it, but in this case, as far as I know, the deceased was a very likable person. There are a lot of people who like to break and destroy things. For them it is just like bursting those bubbles in plastic wrapping. As a child I often felt like throwing a brick through windows in abandoned buildings but a little man inside my head told me not to do it. There are probably a million people in this country who haven't got that little man inside their heads.

On 01/12/2020 at 12:09, Normanton Lad said:

It is just not stealing from graves but breaking them. Someone I knew had his grave smashed. It got a mention in the Derby Telegraph. If you hated the deceased for some reason that might explain it, but in this case, as far as I know, the deceased was a very likable person. There are a lot of people who like to break and destroy things. For them it is just like bursting those bubbles in plastic wrapping. As a child I often felt like throwing a brick through windows in abandoned buildings but a little man inside my head told me not to do it. There are probably a million people in this country who haven't got that little man inside their heads.

I be quite happy smash one into there little heads and brains.