Time to get behind Rooney and the Rams

BramcoteRam84

It’s crap right now, everyone is dismayed with our current position and looking to blame the players, the coaching staff, Mel, Covid, I’m blaming my parents for indoctrinating me to support a club that just brings me constant pain and unnecessary stress.

I don’t like the Rooney circus as much as the next person but fact is he’s got the gig for the next 1-2 games at least and bloody hell do we need it to go well!

We all have different opinions and views but one thing that unites us all is our love for this totally infuriating football club. Let’s get behind Rooney and the Boys today!

Who are we? We’re Derby!

COYR! ????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said to be fair. I don’t agree with most of the decisions made recently, and frankly I’m ashamed to support such a mess of a club. But I do still support us, so all we can do is get behind Rooney and hope to god he proves us all wrong. Today is an absolutely vital game, we simply have to win if we harbour any hopes of surviving this season. COYR

All fans have a different opinion and now is the time to rally the troops on what is possibly one of the most important games since we beat Millwall to stay up under George Burley.

Rooney has given many fans there wish and won't be playing, get behind him as a temporary manager and we may see a totally different person and who knows what could happen.

COYR

As I always reply to my team when they say "We're right behind you boss".....

"Actually, I'd rather you lot were in front of me so I can see what you're up to....." ?

Good luck Wazza - you've learnt from the masters. You need 80% possession, no shots and bring on Duane Holmes to play hold-up target man on 60mins....

28 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well said to be fair. I don’t agree with most of the decisions made recently, and frankly I’m ashamed to support such a mess of a club. But I do still support us, so all we can do is get behind Rooney and hope to god he proves us all wrong. Today is an absolutely vital game, we simply have to win if we harbour any hopes of surviving this season. COYR

I hope they prove me wrong too. But I feel very similar to you. All I want is a performance today, that it matters to them.

I despise this feeling and don’t want to feel the way I do about the club. 

Biggest game since the Play Off final against Villa for me this. Make no mistake, a result is needed.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's my club, I could never be ashamed of the club. #COYR

We need to get behind Wayne Rooney, our manager. Wayne appears to think that he can get this job full time. He will need to keep winning  To do that He definitely needs to win the next two games. If we are taken over in the next 48 days, have money and we back whoever gets the job full time then we are nowhere need a shambles. We have a relegation battle on our hands. No manager can turn this team around in a day. Too much negative football for too long to turn around this mentality. After Cocu and Covid, no fans at games and financial problems , it is survival first then steady improvement is required.

4 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

Time to get ahead Rooney and the Rams.

Sing up, stay proud, be merry and get em in and I'm dreaming of a ...............

I’ll have a pint of  Business as Usual. 

Come on you Rams. 

Let’s get back to winning ways. 

19 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I’ll have a pint of  Business as Usual. 

Come on you Rams. 

Let’s get back to winning ways. 

We are back to whining ways. Oh winning ways. They cried for Cocu out, they got it. They cried for Wayne to be dropped, he dropped himself. They got it. They cried for a manager, they got it, Wayne's world. They cried for takeover. They got it. Oh wait, in a few days.

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

We are back to whining ways. Oh winning ways. They cried for Cocu out, they got it. They cried for Wayne to be dropped, he dropped himself. They got it. They cried for a manager, they got it, Wayne's world. They cried for takeover. They got it. Oh wait, in a few days.

I might crack open a Business as Usual if we win. 

Rams4life. 

Archived