T20 cricket

Anag Ram

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I find it difficult to summon up any enthusiasm for T20 but it's better than nothing.

I understand your apathy but it’s now a format that players take seriously. Sub continent they far prefer it and it’s big money for the players so I hope they fill their boots.....and we’re doing alright here whisper it 

Edited by SKRam
Typo

Wow the fencing has barbed wire on top. Frightening, are they that worried about crowd control. I know the players are super heroes to the Indian public (Dhoni was third highest earner in the world I believe???) but barbed wire really??? ?

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Roy is very good today 

Love Jason Roy, could be so much better, he must be mightily frustrated too as he wants test cricket but that was a bit of a disaster last time he had  a few innings. 

12 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Third umpire bottles it. That was out 

That was a borderline decision and it would have been no surprise if he'd been given out. Whether it was right or wrong, there's enough money in cricket to afford neutral umpires in these top level matches - in India in particular, the pressure from the extremely partisan crowd is intense.