Man Made Moon

So if a Forest fan singing about Sausage rolls can have 2 Christmas number ones in a row, surely a Derby fan with an actual festive song can have some sort of festive success? 😂

My band Man Made Moon have just released our new single 'Where the stars fall' available on our website, and via streaming sites from the 4th of December, you can hear it at 

http://manmademoonband.wixsite.com/home/wherethestarsfall

Apologies admin if this is classed as spam, quite a few people on hear asked me to keep them updated on our releases and thought this was the easiest way to do it

127680184_3363893323732619_4802036327617434504_o.jpg

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Fairytale of New York likely Christmas number one after Radio 1 censored it, but fingers crossed for ya! 

Yeah I mean this will be extremely difficult to beat this year given the coverage and outcry over it. 

Absolutely no problem posting on here, think you need some controversy or something to beat this 

1 hour ago, David said:

Yeah I mean this will be extremely difficult to beat this year given the coverage and outcry over it. 

Absolutely no problem posting on here, think you need some controversy or something to beat this 

Probably fairytale and about 500 other songs we need to beat in fairness, I'm not giving up the day job yet