Show some Bottle

Curtains

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dump the owner, dump that fat scouser and his clueless co-managers and let Mac run the show for the rest of the season. If that happens we will not be relegated and then next summer we can rebuild with some confidence. If we carry on with the current setup we will be in League One next season.

The players don't care fullstop. Ramtv will show another training session, they will all be laughing and joking , followed by some shooting practice. They must be laughing at the fans, we seem to be the only ones not getting the joke. I've seen ten times more passion from a pub team, drunk on a sunday morning. No pride, no passion, no spine !!

Nothing to do with "bottle" it's professional pride, It's putting your clubs shirt on and giving it your best, It's about being fit, It's showing the right attitude on the pitch, It's showing the Manager that i'm the one you should pick every game, It's being responsible for your performance...most of all, It's about showing the supporters YOU CARE!

1 hour ago, James Pond said:

Nothing to do with "bottle" it's professional pride, It's putting your clubs shirt on and giving it your best, It's about being fit, It's showing the right attitude on the pitch, It's showing the Manager that i'm the one you should pick every game, It's being responsible for your performance...most of all, It's about showing the supporters YOU CARE!

And amazingly the 2 players you see doing that in Shinnie and Davies have been dropped from the starting 11, it's ridiculous!

Ok will do.

I wonder with the issues of over generous contracts that have been given to players in the past, how many have relegation clauses in them to trigger their sale or a wage reduction if we go down? Things like this could influence player motivation.

It's always puzzled me the other way as well, as to why middling players would want to get promoted or for a club to be taken over by rich owners, in the knowledge that some of them will be off loaded when it looks to strengthen the team.

It would affect me at work if I was told to put extra effort in to expand the business, and then when it's taken over I'll lose my job but thanks for the hard work to achieve this you put in anyway. I'm sure you'll find a job 200 miles away in a smaller firm paying less.

Archived