What the Fff....gibson is going on?

spondon_ram

I don't post much but I am a lifetime supporter, had my season ticket back when we were having a pitch invasion for staying out of league 1. (Youl Mawene had a decent afro)

I am really having a hard time with this team. How have we become so ******* poor? We looked good coming out of lockdown but its been downhill since. I can't remember being so disappointed with a squad as I have been recently. Its unnacceptable. Whether its players or staff, something has to change. AND QUICKLY!!!

We are supposed to be a Prem League side challenging for playoffs at least and all I see is a bunch of wastes of money. I can deal with losses but it just seems that we are capitulating at every chance. Play for my damned shirt!

League 1 or not I will be here but DCFC and players I'm not happy.

Thoughts? Or mood improvement? please?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a manager.

The last year has been all uncertainty. Covid, court cases, embargoes, point deductions, takeovers. 

Add to that by not knowing who the manager is. It's half him and half him with him looking over both until they takeover and then we don't even know much about them at all. 

It might be a good time for someone rational to come and kick arse. 

We have had all the ingredients to create a relegation clusterduck

8 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Get a Manager with a clue.

Get a number 9.

Drop Rooney.

Drop Lawrence.

Stop playing Waghorn up top.

= Wins

We NEED a real manager (ie not a celebrity sign) I agree with the dropped players but then who to play who in their place? We are really the worst I have seen in so long. I don't see how we make it out of this ?

It's fine margins though.

53 minutes ago, spondon_ram said:

I don't see how we make it out of this ?

Don't be dispondent, even if you're from Spondon! The players are capable of winning.

They just need reminding that they're good enough. And play to effective plans.

And before you know it, they'll be winning, and we will be having more cheerful Sundays and Mondays.

It is difficult to turn things around, but we certainly have sufficient resources to achieve it! And the margins are actually quite small. It absolutely is achievable.

The reasons have been plain to see for so long. Poor recruitment. Dysfunctional in wide areas. No centre half. Interfering chairman. 35 year old legs in midfield. novice caretaker managers, Financial mismanagement, and now the inability to make an appropriate managerial appointment, and the disruption of an impending sale. How many times do certain players have to be crap before we recognise that plain fact.
Clear the decks beginning with Liam Rosenior.

strangely enough I still think we can get out of this if we just follow some basic logic. 
bring on the next generation.

Bugger it.  I’d even make knight captain.

We just have to hope the new manager gives everyone a boost, whoever they are. Right now, everything is a complete mess. We’ve got an owner on their way out, but a takeover moving slower than Chris Martin chasing a through ball. We’ve got a load of players who don’t care enough, and others who are simply not good enough. We sacked a manager for poor performance, then replaced him with a committee of his coaches who, surprise surprise, are doing just as badly. Clueless, utterly clueless. The whole running of the club is a total disorganised shambles at the moment.

Glad in a way that we are not allowed into the ground as i would assume with the lack of involvement by most (not all) of the players it would be the most toxic atmosphere for years. It is NOW when we need the new manager in. NOW if the takeover is to happen. NOT in December, NOT in time for Christmas or the New Year. NOW. 

Archived