14 wins

Uptherams

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know its a long time to wait but we will know what peril we will be in by january. so many games between now and the turn of the year, just a week or 2 of good results could make a huge difference.

equally, a continuation of our form for a month will mean we will be relegated by march. really is an important month coming up and worryingly for us, we are gonna have to use our squad (that is poo)

24 minutes ago, maxjam said:

I think we're relying the pandemic forcing other clubs to go bust atm ?

Maybe you are right. It's a horrific thing to wish for. But there's at least a club in this league that will enter administration this season and be docked 12 points. 

15 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Thats 13 wins out of the remaining 29 matches, which means winning nearly 50% of the remaining games. We need approxinately 50pts, which equates to 44 more points from the remaining games. Which means we need to get approximately 1.5 points per game.

We've got 33 games left? 

11 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Thats 13 wins out of the remaining 29 matches, which means winning nearly 50% of the remaining games. We need approxinately 50pts, which equates to 44 more points from the remaining games. Which means we need to get approximately 1.5 points per game.

Put plain and simple is top 6 form not bottom 3,this just shows the trouble we are in

33 games left

Does that count the 6 to 12 points deduction that the FA are going to give us i mean when would you sooner have it this league or league 1 , think i would sooner have it now and lets go down to come back up on a clean slate just get on with it and resign ourselves to it . 

Wow that is rather scary.

I am not sure this group of players are up to it no matter the manager. We need serious loans and some good buys in Jan and maybe it will still be too late. I hope not

11 hours ago, Uptherams said:

Maybe you are right. It's a horrific thing to wish for. But there's at least a club in this league that will enter administration this season and be docked 12 points. 

Teams are gonna have to be docked more than 12 points for us to finish above them! 21 points deduction for Norwich and they would still be above us on gd.

Archived