Who is to blame

Derby blood

Look I am so upset after this

But for me, Mel took this club on after the defeat against QPR at Wembley, we was a good footballing team

He is selling us as a team bottom of the Championship. 

Mel needs to take some blame for all of the terrible decisions he has made for our club, not his club our club

I am and always will be a positive supporter, but Mel your Derby way did not and would not ever work. 

Can not wait for a change of ownership ASAP. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mel.

For all the good he has done, and he has done some good, this last couple of years have been an absolutle shambles.

Last year signing Rooney and Bielik for millions, but then not signing any wingers.

This year, selling Bogle and Lowe and allowing Martin to leave and then not signing a striker.

An almost catastrophic takeover last year.

A takeover attempt currently that rumbles on for so long it is holding up our managerial appointment.

The fact that Steve McClaren has been at the club 3 times under Mel tells you something. We laugh at Forest for having Billy twice.

He needs to take all the blame. The culture of the football club comes from the top

We've gone from everyones favourite second team in 2014 to the most hated club in the division 

We've overspent on poor players, big contracts & on the brink of FFP season after season 

We shouldnt be in a position where we sell the stadium to ourselves. Whilst we all hate the EFL we shouldn't be in court cases against them. 

We've been miss managed from top to bottom & that comes from the top. The yanks had a sustainable model which clough built the foundations & mac 1 got the best out of. Mel has destroyed that 

He's the one that has temporarily put this management committee in place. Its weak leadership.

What went on last season drink driving, Bennetts video etc comes from the top. Put a team in place that the players respect & can sort them out. & if that team can't sort out the mess find someone that can. 

If he wasn't a Derby fan more people would be going mad over his time here. 

We've gone from a well run club to a shambles on & off the field and for me that comes from the top 

Archived