I’m so sad, disappointed and pretty much done

Mafiabob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Mel, with his heart in the right place, made a few feck ups

People feck up

To reward the feck ups he was fecked over a couple of times. 

The grass isn't always greener, karma is a bitch etc etc

The only thing to do now is swallow our medicine and take whatever comes on the chin. Relegation I'd imagine

Some decent away days next season!

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

This thread title has changed more times than we changed formation tonight @Mafiabob?

And look where it’s got us..... countless similar threads of similar nature.

This has been brewing - you could tell the mood of the fans and the city was getting agitated. I think tonight has ignited the fire for the majority who have had enough of all the drama.

Just a disgrace this club has become, I'm so gutted. Rooney is the root of these problems he's been horrendous all season. 

At the start of the season there was so much to look forward too, the thing that hurts the most is the obvious lack of effort from the players.

We need big change and quickly ... whole coaching team needs to go

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

And look where it’s got us..... countless similar threads of similar nature.

This has been brewing - you could tell the mood of the fans and the city was getting agitated. I think tonight has ignited the fire for the majority who have had enough of all the drama.

I was fully ready to rip into Rosenior tonight, but I think he spoke very well in his interview. One thing he said really interested me, though:

"This has to be a watershed moment for this football club."

He's right. It is. For the fans, local media, and hopefully the players, coaches and owner(s). 

This is the moment we all need to wake up and smell the coffee. We are now six points adrift. Bottom of the league. Derby have now had the joint-second worst opening 13 games EVER in a Championship season. Read that last bit again for anyone who needs to.

Immediate change is needed or we will be joining Sunderland, Ipswich and Hull City...

I thought Mel had worked a beauty when we got Cocu. Solid first season, potential. Then all our previous endeavours came back to bite us. The media machine kicked in, manager undermined. Just when it looked like we were getting there we balls it up. 

Owner not interested, a manager who thinks he can two jobs at once and a collection of senior players leaving the youngsters in the crap. But somehow Mac3 will save us...

I just feel sad, incredibly sad. I’ve felt for ages that the EFL and Gibson going after us was going to end in tears. That Lampard and the media circus would leave us abandoned and washed up when the prem came calling. The way he messed about ‘should I stay or should I go’ while dancing on a yacht was just making us look pathetic. Mel trying to offload the club and failing for months with a weak ‘it’s got to be right for the club’ excuse. The dodgy finance men and their ‘amortisation’ thinking they’re clever. Taking on Rooney with money from god knows where. I could go on but I’m too sad, it’s all been coming and we, the passionate fans, are left to suck it up. 

32 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I was fully ready to rip into Rosenior tonight, but I think he spoke very well in his interview. One thing he said really interested me, though:

blah blah blah. hes always been a good talker, where is the evidence he is a good coach. 

he is another one that needs to go when the new man comes in, too many people trying to use Derby to progress their careers

23 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I thought Mel had worked a beauty when we got Cocu. Solid first season, potential. Then all our previous endeavours came back to bite us. The media machine kicked in, manager undermined. Just when it looked like we were getting there we balls it up. 

Owner not interested, a manager who thinks he can two jobs at once and a collection of senior players leaving the youngsters in the crap. But somehow Mac3 will save us...

He maybe did work a beauty getting Cocu?

He then almost immediately undid that work by recruiting Rooney, and installing him as Cocu's heir, before Phil had even had a chance to make any mark.

36 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He's right. It is. For the fans, local media, and hopefully the players, coaches and owner(s). 

This is the moment we all need to wake up and smell the coffee. We are now six points adrift. Bottom of the league. Derby have now had the joint-second worst opening 13 games EVER in a Championship season. Read that last bit again for anyone who needs to.

Immediate change is needed or we will be joining Sunderland, Ipswich and Hull City...

I think he comes across as someone who flatters to deceive.  I see it all the time in my work- people talking a decent game but then coming out with nonsense the moment you drill down into it. Tried to defend the indefensible substitutions with some nonsense about Bird playing lcb in the u23's and clearly could not accept that he'd absolutely messed it up tactically. Then went on about the noise around the club- this is something him and wayne have both engineered. It also indicated a lot of unrest behind the scenes that I imagine is why steve came back in. 

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

He maybe did work a beauty getting Cocu?

He then almost immediately undid that work by recruiting Rooney, and installing him as Cocu's heir, before Phil had even had a chance to make any mark.

I think there is something in this. How much is hard to know and even those who do know will all have their own take.

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

We are hanging kids out to dry out there.

We are more famous off the pitch than on it.

We circumnavigate rules until eventually that card eventually snaps.

No pride, passion or desire.

A huge disconnect. 

We are a horrible, mocked club..... we are getting what we deserve.

Never felt shame as I do right now being a Derby County fan.

Please, can someone tell me what anyone is trying to achieve?

Can you tell me anything that’s been positive recently? Aside from the great DCCT work going off?

Im so sad and it hurts..... 

A post that hits the nail on the head, and sums us up in a nutshell, were a joke.

I was trying to think of the last time I felt really good as a Rams fan and my mind went back 18 months to the Leeds play off match.Then the gut wrenching knowledge that of the 4 teams competing..Leeds, Aston Villa and West Brom are now Premier League clubs whilst we are headed for League One. How the hell has it come to this?

Archived