I’m so sad, disappointed and pretty much done

Mafiabob

We are hanging kids out to dry out there.

We are more famous off the pitch than on it.

We circumnavigate rules until eventually that card eventually snaps.

No pride, passion or desire.

A huge disconnect. 

We are a horrible, mocked club..... we are getting what we deserve.

Never felt shame as I do right now being a Derby County fan.

Please, can someone tell me what anyone is trying to achieve?

Can you tell me anything that’s been positive recently? Aside from the great DCCT work going off?

Im so sad and it hurts..... 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is down to mel morris. he is desperate to get out, and the lack of investment/plan over the last few years has been sad for us. we are seeing the reality of the situation we are in now, because of him.

look where we were when he arrived, and look where we are when he is leaving, and think how much money has been wasted along the way

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This thread has had more title changes in ten minutes than we've had goals from open play.

All on copyright as well ?

Mel had half a billion quid in his pocket and was living the dream. As a life long fan myself, if I had that kind of money and was given the opportunity to buy DCFC at a time they were seemingly destined for the Premier League, with such an exciting squad I would have done exactly the same thing.

It has gone horribly wrong. 

You can blame his luck/decisions/appointments but you can't question his good intentions.

Watching that team tonight indicates the whole thing has unravelled and as a fan it is gut reaching.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Never ever say that not ever.

Way I feel B4 sadly - I’ve learned over the years to say how you feel instead of keeping bottled up 

Mel, with his heart in the right place, made a few feck ups

People feck up

To reward the feck ups he was fecked over a couple of times. 

The grass isn't always greener, karma is a bitch etc etc

The only thing to do now is swallow our medicine and take whatever comes on the chin. Relegation I'd imagine

29 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Can you tell me anything that’s been positive recently? Aside from the great DCCT work going off?

We aren't allowed to go and watch ? We may be able to goto new grounds next season ?

Mel staying as an advisor....?

8 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

Mel had half a billion quid in his pocket and was living the dream. As a life long fan myself, if I had that kind of money and was given the opportunity to buy DCFC at a time they were seemingly destined for the Premier League, with such an exciting squad I would have done exactly the same thing.

It has gone horribly wrong. 

You can blame his luck/decisions/appointments but you can't question his good intentions.

Watching that team tonight indicates the whole thing has unravelled and as a fan it is gut reaching.

Good Intentions, sometimes if you are going through the same cycle of getting a manager, talk long term, sacking them quickly and then refreshing then you have to realise you need someone else to handle the control of the club

He strikes me as the classic micro manager

Not sure what we’d expect. 

We sacked Cocu because we were playing poor and couldn’t win but we have an intern job too 4 guys who had all worked under a Cocu what did we really think would change? 

new manager has to have experience Will they work under McClaren though? 

Will the new owners back out? Wouldn’t surprise me 

Just now, Ash_SJ said:

He strikes me as the classic micro manager

Talking of micro managers  what's Billy Davies Upto these days?

Never felt more ashamed to be a Derby fan. We’re an absolute pathetic mess, I’d be pissing myself if I was an opposition fan at how badly were being run. 

This relegation will be the ultimate end game for years of mismanagement right from the top. Mel Morris took on a team on the brink of the Premier League, and will leave the, staring down League One. Sadly that will be his legacy.

Archived