Lowest Point Since 2008?

DarkFruitsRam7

30 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I find it hard to understand how a number on here who were so vocal about Cocu needing to go but then are so accepting at the thought of Wazza taking over....bizarre.....

Or the flip side (which inclded myself) who were true belivers in Cocu but angry about RnR and now Rooney....fans are a funny lot and I think we all need some wins and signs of better days to come.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Now you see I don't think it's down to a lack of talent. 

I have seen just about every current player have good games for Derby County. 

I just think there's a collective lack of ambition and personal responsibility. 

Like the office bod who goes to work each day hoping no one asks them to do anything too difficult. 

They don't appear to be united or happy. 

Changing personnel each week doesn't help, but I also don't see a Keogh rousing the huddle and leading by example. 

Respectfully disagree on the talent bit. Cant see it myself. Poor in all areas

Watching MOTD tonight and watching Sheffield Utd lose again. In relation to our 11 points season which most think will never be beaten. I’m watching tonight and thinking “hmm I wonder”.

Then the horrible thought occurred to me that in the unlikely event of that meagre points hall being replaced by an even worse one, we then go to break a similar unwanted record but a division lower.

That would be more than I could stand.

Right, time to pop the top off that full bottle of single malt I’ve been bought for Christmas. Needs must.

Archived