Boro v Shambles Match Ratings- Deadline 5pm tomorrow

sage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall - 6 (Felt he couldn’t do much with 2 of the 3 goals, him and Clarke should have flattened each other for that first) 

Byrne - 6 (A bit lightweight half the time at the back and not much help going forward today) 

Buchanan - 6 (As above) 

Wisdom - 6 (I thought he was the best defensively, shame he didn’t  get more on that first cross that came in) 

Clarke - 6 (Defensively average for that first goal, once of our biggest outlets coming forward) 

Knight -8 (Can we have 11 of him please. The massive bright spark over the last 4 games) 

Rooney - 1 (was 0) (Some will say he made the odd pass. WHOOPIEE DOO!! He gave the ball away so much, got in the way of others as he ‘tried’ to take control, only to screw up and misplace another pass, or give the ball away. Needs dropping, and not getting anywhere near the coaching either) 

Bird - 6 (Thought he played well again, but defers to Rooney too much and that makes him worse) 

Lawrence - 1 (was 0) (Petulant, useless, invisible, liability.....you get the point. Should also be dropped and actually for quite a bit of time. He has been our worst player this season) 

Waghorn - 1 (was 0) (Not a lone striker. Has little to no ball control, no movement, no footballing brain. I’m not even sure he touched the ball more than a handful of times. Waste of space) 

Jozwiak - 4 (Must be wondering what he’s let himself in for. At least he tried to get forward and be attack minded. Shame the other forward players were as poor as they were. 

Sibley - 7 (I’d have given him an 8 but no end product. Did more than Rooney, Lawrence and Waghorn combined going forward in the time he was on. Must start the next game) 

33 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Marshall - 6 (Felt he couldn’t do much with 2 of the 3 goals, him and Clarke should have flattened each other for that first) 

Byrne - 6 (A bit lightweight half the time at the back and not much help going forward today) 

Buchanan - 6 (As above) 

Wisdom - 6 (I thought he was the best defensively, shame he didn’t  get more on that first cross that came in) 

Clarke - 6 (Defensively average for that first goal, once of our biggest outlets coming forward) 

Knight -8 (Can we have 11 of him please. The massive bright spark over the last 4 games) 

Rooney - 0 (Some will say he made the odd pass. WHOOPIEE DOO!! He gave the ball away so much, got in the way of others as he ‘tried’ to take control, only to screw up and misplace another pass, or give the ball away. Needs dropping, and not getting anywhere near the coaching either) 

Bird - 6 (Thought he played well again, but defers to Rooney too much and that makes him worse) 

Lawrence - 0 (Petulant, useless, invisible, liability.....you get the point. Should also be dropped and actually for quite a bit of time. He has been our worst player this season) 

Waghorn - 0 (Not a lone striker. Has little to no ball control, no movement, no footballing brain. I’m not even sure he touched the ball more than a handful of times. Waste of space) 

Jozwiak - 4 (Must be wondering what he’s let himself in for. At least he tried to get forward and be attack minded. Shame the other forward players were as poor as they were. 

Sibley - 7 (I’d have given him an 8 but no end product. Did more than Rooney, Lawrence and Waghorn combined going forward in the time he was on. Must start the next game) 

Agree with this tbf... shame Knight and Sibley will be sold in a joint deal for 2 magic beans and half a pack of wotsits when we go down to league one. Obviously being Derby we won’t insert a sell on clause so when they become world class players and get sold on we will get duck all. 

1 hour ago, Sith Happens said:

1 hour ago, maxjam said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Marshall 7 

Sibley 7 

knight 6

rest 0

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Marshall 6

Byrne 5

Buchanan 5

Wisdom 6

Clarke 6

Knight 6

Rooney 0

Bird 6

Lawrence 4

Waghorn 3

Jozwiak 4

Sibley 7

1 hour ago, England Ram said:

Buchanan - 6 (As above) 

Rooney - 0 (Some will say he made the odd pass. WHOOPIEE DOO!! He gave the ball away so much, got in the way of others as he ‘tried’ to take control, only to screw up and misplace another pass, or give the ball away. Needs dropping, and not getting anywhere near the coaching either) 

Lawrence - 0 (Petulant, useless, invisible, liability.....you get the point. Should also be dropped and actually for quite a bit of time. He has been our worst player this season) 

Waghorn - 0 (Not a lone striker. Has little to no ball control, no movement, no footballing brain. I’m not even sure he touched the ball more than a handful of times. Waste of space) 

Don't accept zeros

Archived