£10 Rams TV Stream

Tombo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m paying tonight only because my mate paid for the game on Saturday and I feel I ought to, otherwise I wouldn’t bother. Football is meant to be entertaining but the rubbish we’ve had to endure is the polar opposite so I don’t blame people for not bothering, especially at £10 a pop. 

1 hour ago, SunnyRam said:

Rules and prices are set by the EFL. I'm sure the club would love to do more offers and subscriptions for supporters in all locations, but unfortunately it's all dictated by the EFL.   

yeah, screwing over the local supporters while showing preferential treatment to overseas fans.

I think £10 a game is too much. A monthly price of £20 would be fairer. I have paid the monthly audio for years and am still subscribed. I took sky sports so I could watch the games when they came on and added to that now are the £10 games. I didn't realise it was red button the other week so boo boo from me. It all adds up. I support my team to the hilt, like all of you. Actually if Scotland got independence then it could be as cheap as chips. Anyhow, !!! UP THE RAMS !!! 3-1 Rooney

I’m not paying £10 for a match when it’s utter rubbish. Which, let’s face it, it has been most of the season. 
I’ll watch it when it’s free with the season ticket, like it is tonight but otherwise I’ll listen to it on the radio for free.

Archived