£10 Rams TV Stream

Tombo

Fortunately some of us have this free tonight, but I've seen a few on Twitter and Facebook say they're not going to pay to watch with our current form

2 questions from this

1) Is £10 too much in your opinion?

2) Is it 'plastic' (as I've seen some people be accused of) for fans to openly admit that they won't watch the club if we're in poor form? Presumably they would watch if we were winning games?

Personally, I don't think £10 is too bad if you would normally attend games. I find our in-house coverage good and worth the money. Where people spend their money is none of my business but I think if you'd be happy to pay a tenner to see us win games, there's not much difference to pay that while we're in poor form. 'Plastic' is harsh but it does raise questions about some people when I hear this.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

International viewers get a bargain at £12.50 a month. £5 would be the perfect price and may even tempt some people to stay in the country rather cross over to the Netherlands each week.

The problem is the EFL/Sky are the ones who set the minimum price. If it was up to the club, I'm sure they'd probably do set it as £5 a game and allow everyone to take up monthly subscriptions if they wished (maybe £15-£20 a month instead though)

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Is it 'plastic' (as I've seen some people be accused of) for fans to openly admit that they won't watch the club if we're in poor form?

You'd hope that fans would stick with the team through thick and thin but maybe it tells us the reality of the situation. It is unacceptable really what's been happening for the last 12 months. If we were in poor form but showing more endeavour then we wouldn't see the same reaction. 

6 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Fortunately some of us have this free tonight, but I've seen a few on Twitter and Facebook say they're not going to pay to watch with our current form

2 questions from this

2) Is it 'plastic' (as I've seen some people be accused of) for fans to openly admit that they won't watch the club if we're in poor form? Presumably they would watch if we were winning games?

Personally, I don't think £10 is too bad if you would normally attend games. I find our in-house coverage good and worth the money. Where people spend their money is none of my business but I think if you'd be happy to pay a tenner to see us win games, there's not much difference to pay that while we're in poor form. 'Plastic' is harsh but it does raise questions about some people when I hear this.

I’ll be watching but it’s not the same as going to the game. If you gave me the choice under normal circumstances pay £10 and watch at home or travel to Boro to watch it @ say £75 costs for the day. I would be on my way to Boro now. As for the form I keep watching because I keep telling myself it can’t get any worse.

8 minutes ago, Tombo said:

2 questions from this

Also don’t think £10 is too much but am aware for some it is , 

personally I watch every game I can , yep get it that at times it’s bloody frustrating and it would be good if I could say sod I’m not watching but in fairness the bad times make the better ones better 

£10 is a bargain for tonight’s game. Macs back, tonight will be vintage 13/14 season football, we’ll rip Boro a new one and Steve Gibson will cry himself to sleep. 

I'd rather pay a fixed fee per month ala netflix.

£10 per game is too much for me, but so is a season ticket. Spending £500 on football is a lot of money. Fortunately i usually watch it with someone else paying, do only have to contribute every now and again.

12 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

£10 is a bargain for tonight’s game. Macs back, tonight will be vintage 13/14 season football, we’ll rip Boro a new one and Steve Gibson will cry himself to sleep. 

Mac's not the coach so I'm not sure what impact he will have on the playing staff if anything

Archived