Gibson at it again..

Heisenberg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m quite enjoying the fact he still has his little frilly keks up in a bunch about us. 
How deep in to the mire if sadness, bitterness and despair must he be getting with each failed attempt. It’s all looking extremely vindictive now, how he must appear to other clubs and their chairmen etc. 
Sad Sad little man ???????

21 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Effectively, they lost the points deduction argument so wanted a load of cash.

We should probably countersue.  Maybe that's why Mel want's to keep his hand in.

it was a stupid thing to put forward by Gibson, he went after the thing we found not guilty of and that the EFL didn't appeal i.e.  the sale of PP . it was interesting that  they have left the legal fees to be discussed against the parties, I expect Gibson to have to pay a big Derby bill...wonder if that goes against their FFP amount??

Gibson seems so obsessed with us it wouldn't surprise me if he was registered on here, so he can wind himself up with everyone's contempt for him and his tinpot club (I'll let others guess who he is).

If that is the case, I'd like to say "Hi Steve......"

tenor-2.gif

27 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

it was a stupid thing to put forward by Gibson, he went after the thing we found not guilty of and that the EFL didn't appeal i.e.  the sale of PP . it was interesting that  they have left the legal fees to be discussed against the parties, I expect Gibson to have to pay a big Derby bill...wonder if that goes against their FFP amount??

No way we should pay a penny of it. Gibson took it upon himself to go down this route so he should pay it. 

Considering he has previously used MFC's parent companies tax losses to dodge FFP he can duck off. Absolute hypocrite. 

Wow, just wow. This man is utterly obsessed. Can we get a restraining order ?

I wonder if he has a secret underground lair with hundreds of photos of Mel Morris pinned to the wall and the words "Must!... Sue!.." written in dribbly writing in his own blood ?

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Irony is this banker isn’t exactly as clean as a whistle!

I'm basically convinced Gibson was looking at all the things Mel's been doing to invest in the club himself, but at vairious points been advised not to because "it's against the rules" instead of Mel's approach of looking at the rules and going - right, the rule does not say that you cannot do this, or that, and count it in this way, therfore it is within the written rules. Gibson has been Boro chairman for a long long time and Mel has come at it with new looks and approaches and it has upset the old order, but being upset that the new guy is shaking up what you'd all previously had as "understanding of how this works" is not the same as "the new guy is breaking the rules" - the rules are written, and DCFC was investigated and apart ffrom some notes, found to have acted within them.

I'm partcually bugged at the constant misreporting of the amortisation - it cost the same in the end, DCFC were clever about which year they accounted for some of it, but clever within what acounting practices allow for. It's almost constantly repeated that it somehow "costs less" - it does not, it saves up some big cost to the end of contracts instead of evenly costing (in ffp terms) over the contract length.

Either way, he's never going to get 6th place in 2019 given to him and he's going to have to learn to live with pissing his parachute money away on Tony Pulis.

He's a complete hypocrite.

He used a tax-loss from MFC's parent company to get the clubs losses under the FFP threshold for the season they were last promoted in 2015/16. So who took advantage of 'the rules' then ??

Hope we beat them tomorrow night.

Not being a lawyer I found the written judgement quite hard to follow, but several things stood out for me:

The EFL rules are almost contradictory in their content and veer towards Catch 22 in style. This makes me wonder if that is deliberate to give EFL wiggle room, or just incompetent.

MFC are obviously still smarting over  the perceived injustice of that season and there were several references to coming after DFC for "damages". However should they have won, other clubs who played us in that season would also have stronger grounds for complaint. MFC "may" have gone up. Three clubs definitely went down, who knows what might have happened had we fielded a weaker team!

Steve Gibson really embarrassing himself tbh. By the way here is Boro fans talking about us on their forum. 

I hope that the link is working here sorry if it doesn't though. I posted on there haha. 

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/Derby-fans-upset-with-gibbo.11157/ 

3 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

Steve Gibson really embarrassing himself tbh. By the way here is Boro fans talking about us on their forum. 

I hope that the link is working here sorry if it doesn't though. I posted on there haha. 

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/Derby-fans-upset-with-gibbo.11157/

On average, would you say they've all read the Panel's written report on it?

Or just skimmed the summery and decided their guy is in the right because MFC (not that we don't always back our guy as being right because he's DCFC)?

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

On average, would you say they've all read the Panel's written report on it?

Or just skimmed the summery and decided their guy is in the right because MFC (not that we don't always back our guy as being right because he's DCFC)?

They don't care what the written report say. 

Archived