EFL appeal

Sith Happens

1 hour ago, David said:

We knew it was coming, why it's taking this long I'll never know. Either way be good to finally get it out the way.

They need to be sure with respect to the number of points they need to deduct to ensure that we are 'just' relegated.

How many appeals to the EFL get ? Can they appeal against the verdict of the appeal into the previous appeal, or is the result of this second appeal final and binding. If Derby lose this one can they appeal against the result of the second appeal, because they were cleared in the first appeal ??

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

How many appeals to the EFL get ? Can they appeal against the verdict of the appeal into the previous appeal, or is the result of this second appeal final and binding. If Derby lose this one can they appeal against the result of the second appeal, because they were cleared in the first appeal ??

I think I read it can go to CAS for a final appeal after this, if the losing side chooses.

30 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I can't see anything happening with this to be honest. Even if it does, a possible points deduction will occur at the start of next season. 

No chance of any points deduction for this. Slap on wrist punishment at worst but can’t see the EFL winning this as they made such a pigs ear of the original case and can’t introduce any “new” evidence 

2 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Don’t quote me on this but I think it goes straight to penalties