EFL appeal

Sith Happens

46 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Loathed as I am to defend the EFL but isn’t this now sitting with the independent disciplinary commission? 

I think it's actually called the League Arbitration Panel, but, yes, it is independent of the EFL and God knows why it's taking so long.

Surely, when punishment, if any is given out, the continued suffering to the club, by this drawn out process needs to be taken into consideration, just as a convicted criminal's time spent in prison on remand is knocked off his sentence.

3 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I think it's actually called the League Arbitration Panel, but, yes, it is independent of the EFL and God knows why it's taking so long.

Surely, when punishment, if any is given out, the continued suffering to the club, by this drawn out process needs to be taken into consideration, just as a convicted criminal's time spent in prison on remand is knocked off his sentence.

no, it went from EFL charge to DC, to appeal by EFL to LAP and then back to DC

EFL AGM expected soon to comment on Derby situation. Wycombe Wanderers say: "We have made representations to the EFL about what we think should happen. We have checked the rules and everything we have seen says there should be a points deduction and that it should be this season”

Trevor Stroud one of there directors it seems. From a couple of weeks ago. Must have missed it.  

Normal rules would indicate a team in 9th with 8 or 9 games of a season to go probably shouldn't get 6th place handed to them.