EFL appeal

Sith Happens

If Stoke can offset some of their losses for FFP purposes by saying that a disease of the chest and lungs has caused financial impairment can we not argue that we have incurred signignificant losses over recent years because of disease of the urethra. Just look at the number of ‘piss poor’ players we have bought in the last 5 years.

Am I right in thinking that that impairment is only for the 19/20 season, and that Stoke might yet include more "Covid-related impairments of player value" in the 20/21 season (assuming they somehow manage to get this past the EFL)?

40 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I sometimes think that the EFL won't cease and desist until they've put every member club out of business. Quite whose interests they actually purport to serve has become a total mystery to me ?‍♂️

I sometimes think OTIB won't desist. Haven't checked the asylum for about 10 days. New thread on Tuesday -

Derby Deserve Relegation; Are the Football League going to bungle this one too?

Papadopoulos has certainly got a pretender to the crown in this special case.

52 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I sometimes think that the EFL won't cease and desist until they've put every member club out of business. Quite whose interests they actually purport to serve has become a total mystery to me ?‍♂️

Maybe the EFL are a secret religious cult completely against gambling and have their claws set on Derby (32Red) and now Stoke (Bet365).

16 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Demolition can take time to organise....ealth n safty mate.....it is in stoke after all, none of the demo boys want to go there...............

The first time we went there, some of us took lego bricks and handed them out to the stewards to help fill the corners in.......some stewards got a bit mardy but one lad laughed his head off, he was a Vale fan!

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe the EFL are a secret religious cult completely against gambling and have their claws set on Derby (32Red) and now Stoke (Bet365).

Doubt it mate

Efl approved our spencers as well even approved they can pay some of roony wages.

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I sometimes think OTIB won't desist. Haven't checked the asylum for about 10 days. New thread on Tuesday -

Derby Deserve Relegation; Are the Football League going to bungle this one too?

Papadopoulos has certainly got a pretender to the crown in this special case.

And not one of them knows what they're talking about either, reading that. 

Can someone on here join up and bullet point to them why they're wrong?

Ta

1 hour ago, ColonelBlimp said:

And not one of them knows what they're talking about either, reading that. 

Can someone on here join up and bullet point to them why they're wrong?

Ta

Lost cause Colonel, that chap’s obsessed and will take no notice. It wouldn’t surprise me if it turns out he’s been in contact with The EFL with his findings. I would be a little interested in why he is so obsessed with us but not those other clubs that have transgressed before us but what can you do ? ?‍♂️

13 hours ago, desirelines said:

Symptom of a bigger problem. The EFL arent clever enough to realise though. 

I think the EFL are being very clever over this. They've realised the biggest punishment they can impose on us is uncertainty and to delay our planning for next season. Without needing a judicial review or any approval they are impacting directly our chances for next season, and it doesn't cost them a penny, all they have to do is stall and delay.