This is what gets me about this Derby team

Curtains

3 hours ago, BondJovi said:

One of Cocu's complaints about his team was the failure to score a second goal. See Cardiff. I don't believe he ever had the 1-0 mindset but our confidence in finishing is poor. If we chase the game and concede, that may as well be it currently.

We haven't been a creative team since pre Rowett. Vydra covered it, Wilson and Mount covered it. Last season we created enough to do better but missed a lot. This season we have just fluffed it and it applies to all our attacking players.

Management need to brave and give JHI or Stretton a go. We have to try something different in our attack.

As for Rooney. He had to be on the sidelines first game, sub at best. I don't know how you can say you want to be manager but then play the whole match.

Good post, BondJovi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Curtains said:

Not only that who actually picks the team 

You can’t manage by committee.

Imagine Brian or Nigel Clough putting up with that. 

We might get some wins and I hope we do. 

I will be backing the team 100 percent on Wednesday and paying a tenner to watch but as a fan I think the Owners are letting us down .

This takeover may be great but why have representation to the 4 manager committee in meetings but not have any communication with the fans ! 

If you manage by committee you many end up with Kamils and we need a few more like Kamil.

14:14

How long in charge

Rooney says the coaching team has not be told how long it will be in charge

14:17

Bottom of the table

Rooney: “We’ve seen enough from the players in the game to know we can get ourselves out of this.”

14:17

Ruthless

Rooney: We need to be more ruthless

14:21

Jozwiak

Jozwiak has trained today and should be available for Wednesday

14:20

Position

Rooney feels the team needs him in a deeper role

Archived