This is what gets me about this Derby team

Curtains

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Is the defense just hopeless 

One mistake against a top 6 side away from home. No decent striker to put away chances, no real wideman as Joz out. We were struggling from the start. And as such I think we made a really good go of it. Still needed more possession in the final third, but...

Just now, EraniosSocks said:

This football lark is easy. Score more than you concede. We can’t do that though so we are bottom. There’s your answer, sorted mate take care xo

No not really.

Keep a clean sheet and it breeds confined you don’t lose. 

We can’t defend or score 

Why the hell was Shinnie dropped 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

One mistake against a top 6 side away from home. No decent striker to put away chances, no real wideman as Joz out. We were struggling from the start. And as such I think we made a really good go of it. Still needed more possession in the final third, but...

Answer me this why was Shinnie dropped 

Just now, Curtains said:

No not really.

Keep a clean sheet and it breeds confined you don’t lose. 

We can’t defend or score 

Why the hell was Shinnie dropped 

To accommodate England’s top goal scorer....actually I would have dropped Shinnie if Bielik had been fit and played Bielik, Knight and Sibley as the midfield  3...that’s the best option for me, with Joswiak, Ibe and Lawrence up top....some real attacking intent then....

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

To make way for Rooney and or bird it seems. Always a good idea to replace some of your best players with a guy who seems to think he can be Pirlo all of a sudden.

It worries me that this team can't compliment Rooney but Rooney will keep picking himself (or have to play due to contract) even if it's a detriment to the overall play of the team.

But it's cool if we did go down Rooney will get plenty of offers to keep his coaching career going, he won't drop to league one.

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Because Rooney wanted to play in his position and we ruin the rest of the team to accommodate him.

Don't think we should be playing 2 DMs in any game, but if we insist on doing it I'd be picking Shinnie or Bielik over Rooney. 

3 minutes ago, RammingStone66 said:

To make way for Rooney and or bird it seems. Always a good idea to replace some of your best players with a guy who seems to think he can be Pirlo all of a sudden.

It worries me that this team can't compliment Rooney but Rooney will keep picking himself (or have to play due to contract) even if it's a detriment to the overall play of the team.

But it's cool if we did go down Rooney will get plenty of offers to keep his coaching career going, he won't drop to league one.

In a nutshell....the team can’t compliment Rooney. That’s my gripe with him in the team, I have nothing against him personally. All in all a gamble that just didn’t pay off ?

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

We play the better football and it looks positive and then !

Why ! 

Looks positive? Really 1 shot on target looking positive nothing even changed all Rooney has done is changed the team round to suit him hes not good enough we need a manager in within the next 2 games otherwise we are going down need to get rooney out of the club completely! 

Just now, Dcfcsr92 said:

Looks positive? Really 1 shot on target looking positive nothing even changed all Rooney has done is changed the team round to suit him hes not good enough we need a manager in within the next 2 games otherwise we are going down need to get rooney out of the club completely! 

Wasn’t just yesterday.

We looked  good against Bournemouth but let it slip. 

The players don’t believe in themselves so how can we believe in them. Mmm

Archived